What deck are you using now? - 2010

rwcarter

It's a new year, so it's time to clean up the Tarot Decks forum.

The old What deck are you using now? thread is very long so here is a new thread for 2010.

Since this is the Tarot Decks forum, please keep chatty posts out of this thread and please stick to the topic of the thread.

If you would like to discuss a particular deck or another tarot related topic, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,

Sulis, MeeWah and rwcarter - Tarot Decks co-moderators

Wendywu

Ironwing - and once a month, I read with the Tarot Erotica on the RED Exchange :)

Nightgarden

This year, I starting with the fabulous "Quantum Tarot".

akirafist

Thoth and Universal Fantasy

strings of life

- Main deck: Morgan-Greer (general readings). Of course, I'll add others as they seem fit :).

- The Victorian Romantic (Gold) and The Bohemian Gothic for Tarot journaling

Kissa

Anna K, 100%, no cheating with any other deck. I am not even eyeing others... ;)

LucyInTheSky

same!

Kissa said:
Anna K, 100%, no cheating with any other deck. I am not even eyeing others... ;)
I just received my Anna K the other day and I am blown away by it! I don't foresee myself using any other deck for awhile, and I am really enjoying using this deck for my 2010 PDR. Happy New Year everyone!

BlueDragonfly

Mainly Tarot of Dreams, it's my PDR deck. I'm studying Legacy of the Divine card by card as well.

kittiann

I'm using the Haindl right now, and hoping to stick with it for awhile.. I'm a notorious deck-hopper.

hopena

Lo Scarabeo, Tarot of the Magical Forest, and Druidcraft.

Last night, I played a little bit, with Mum's Legacy of the Divine, after she'd laid out some cards for me for the New Year. :)