Bohemian Gothic second edition

zan_chan

baba-prague said:
But it's Gothic innit? Things hidden in the shadows and all that. You know, mists and fogs and concealed secrets.

That's what I was gonna say, but didn't want to sound rude. But there you go saying it for me! :laugh:

baba-prague

gregory said:
Yeah but like, if you gonna see the nasty thing in the woodshed when you reading, it helps if you can see it, innit, or you might fail to mention it, like. :D

Nah! You gottit all wrong Greggers. You point to a deep shadow in a card, and you leans forrard and you hisses to your sitter, "Arragh! Tis the Red Mask! Doom, doom and direness!"

And when they look, and they can't see nothin' there, you nods slowly and you says, "Can't see it eh?" and then you tuts and shakes yer head. It's what's called givin' a memorableable reading.

(I honestly think I'm reading too much Terry Pratchett right now).

zan_chan

baba-prague said:
Nah! You gottit all wrong Greggers. You point to a deep shadow in a card, and you leans forrard and you hisses to your sitter, "Arragh! Tis the Red Mask! Doom, doom and direness!"

And when they look, and they can't see nothin' there, you nods slowly and you says, "Can't see it eh?" and then you tuts and shakes yer head.

LOL :D This thread is getting weird fast...

gregory

baba-prague said:

And when they look, and they can't see nothin' there, you nods slowly and you says, "Can't see it eh?" and then you tuts and shakes yer head.
You mean - I - MAKE IT UP ????

Baba - I'm SHOCKED. Shocked to the CORE, you hear me ???

Innit !

baba-prague

Sorry, that was someone else. The old deck appeared to be possessed and "her inside it" as we call her, took over momentarily. She is not happy about the new deck and is being disruptive.

(no, no, please don't anyone quote me on this on ebay).

Normal service is now resumed and I am back in charge. I think. Here is the Six of Pentacles.

Attachments

• BG_6pent.jpg
    BG_6pent.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 263

gregory

}) I can actually see the red mask in that one.... })

baba-prague

gregory said:

In that case, sit down, cross your fingers and then throw some salt over your left shoulder. Usually does the trick.

cardlady22

I've always known I'll be buying this edition, but on a certain level- the color is a bit more frightening. (in a delicious way) Why would that be?

baba-prague

cardlady22 said:
I've always known I'll be buying this edition, but on a certain level- the color is a bit more frightening. (in a delicious way) Why would that be?

I'm not sure. I do like the lavenders and reds being a bit more obvious - those colours work well in a deck like this.

Of course, these are digital files that you're seeing, not the actual cards, so the final effect may be different. But in general we are just intensifying the colours and bringing out some of the detail.

Stormdancer

zan_chan said:
LOL :D This thread is getting weird fast...

:shhh: ditto what HE^^ said :shhh:

gregory said:
Duh...wot...HUH??

I'm looking foward to deciding if I'll want the new deck. I will have fun comparing the new images to my silver edition....It's nice to be on the fence about a deck :angel: