Bohemian Gothic second edition

baba-prague

Nytebugg said:
I look forward to it. it should be interesting.
although I do like making discoveries about my deck; like the other day realizing there was a guy in the 4 of wands. never noticed him before. Thene again I've only had my deck for a month or so.

We deliberately made him hard to spot. I think once you realise he's there, it gives a completely different nuance to the possible meaning. But I like that people mostly don't see him at once.

MysticalMoose

:bugeyed:

:D

I am sooo excited I could pee

:eek:

rwcarter

MM, you're funny! :laugh:

I looked at the new cards the first time around without comparing them to my existing decks and liked the new cards in and of themselves, so I'll definitely be getting the new version. I see that the lightening of the cards in some cases does show detail (I never really noticed the headpiece that the Charioteer wears), but in other cases completely changes the mood of the card. For example, the 6 Pentacles seemed to be dusk to me, but now it seems to be just before dawn. And I noticed that you removed his horns, which also changes the mood of the card.

So now I'll have to do both a double-deck original BoGo/VR and a double-deck original BoGo/new BoGo. I really need to find a way to get 5 or 6 mind-linked clones so that I can do everything that I want to do....

Rodney

Golden Moon

Thank you so very much baba-prague for reprinting this cards. I missed them the 1st time they were available to buy but no way in heck am I going to pay an arm and a leg for a copy. I'll be following you about this deck as well as the alice tarot. And it's go that you've decided to lighten up the cards and make them more vivde.

Once again, Thanks:).

lovebun

I'm so excited :D

I missed out the first time so I'm so glad I'll be able to get it now :) Yay!!
Do you have any idea what sort of month it'll be coming out?

Moona

I procrastinated too long last spring and missed the first edition. I´m going to get this one, and don´t have to decide which one I like better. Still, the new version sounds better to me. :)

OctoberGwen

zan_chan said:
LOL :D This thread is getting weird fast...
Dude, so is your avatar! :D

I am beyond excited about the second edition, which I would get no matter what - despite having hunted down a first ed. several months ago.

Ashtaroot

Golden Moon said:
Thank you so very much baba-prague for reprinting this cards. I missed them the 1st time they were available to buy but no way in heck am I going to pay an arm and a leg for a copy. I'll be following you about this deck as well as the alice tarot. And it's go that you've decided to lighten up the cards and make them more vivde.

Once again, Thanks:).
what he said :)

shadowomyn

I have the first edition as well as the silver. I'll be snagging this version as well because a smidge of color appeals to me. Between this and the Alice deck it's going to be a great year! :thumbsup:

Le Fanu

I already have the 1st & Silver editions of this deck - love them both - but I also now like the idea of richer colours!

Will it be - more or less - the same number of copies being put out as the 1st edition (just calculating how long the other standard one was available for)? Or will you just keep on printing it for as long as there is demand?

What I'm saying is that your decks are so sought after that one day you wake up and they've all gone and it's back to the dejá-vu amazon loopy prices again...

What I'm really saying is should I buy one within the first couple of months or so? :D