Bohemian Gothic second edition prt. 2

Golden Moon

Since the first thread reached its limit, I've opened this new one:D.

Golden Moon

Who is interested in making a study group for the new 2nd edition of the Bohemian Gothic Tarot? since there are new things added that could serve as symbolize.

cybermancer

Count me in...

Golden Moon said:
Who is interested in making a study group for the new 2nd edition of the Bohemian Gothic Tarot? since there are new things added that could serve as symbolize.

la-luna

Just a little reminder: pewter decks are at 60 now (and i fear they will get Disappear quickly now), and i if remember correctly what Karen said prices will go op for the normal& pewter after the official release date...

wow - this afternoon Karen put up some of the *special-LE-BGT-bags* and they seem already to be out of stock :bugeyed:
(but fear not - the wonderful Baba-team-of-wonders is working on itthis is what she said on FB:

Baba Studio said:
I'm really, really sorry that everything went so fast - we had no hunch that that would happen. We are going to run another batch of these bags if/when we can find more vintage or antique fabrics that are suitable and special enough. We will also deal with all orders then see if there is anything left over. We listed conservatively on the whole so there may be a few left after we send all of these out.
and I have confidence in them they will do wonders again!

OctoberGwen

Got the message today that my decks have shipped! :bugeyed:

bhakti

Golden Moon said:

I'm in!

Golden Moon

cybermancer said:
Count me in...

bhakti said:

It's a good thing that both of you have deicded to joing the Bohemian Gothic Tarot study group. Maybe together we can better understand this tarot better. Another reason why it's a good idea to open a study group is because the new edition of the Bohemian Gothic will have new images added:D.

I'll try to get one of the Moderators to open a study group page for us.

Brigid

la-luna said:
Just a little reminder: pewter decks are at 60 now (and i fear they will get Disappear quickly now), and i if remember correctly what Karen said prices will go op for the normal& pewter after the official release date...

wow - this afternoon Karen put up some of the *special-LE-BGT-bags* and they seem already to be out of stock :bugeyed:
(but fear not - the wonderful Baba-team-of-wonders is working on itthis is what she said on FB:

and I have confidence in them they will do wonders again!

Oh no! I hope so.. :bugeyed:

I didn't get to order any to go with my pewters, they sold out while I slept!

morticia monroe

I Never did receive an e mail confirmation on my purchase, although I did get my paypal confirmation. Should I be concerned?

Stormdancer

UM...don't think so, but it wouldn't hurt to check with MRP

ETA....just checked, and I did get one from them....
(Stefficus??? Are you watching???? LOL)