Bohemian Gothic second edition prt. 2

baba-prague

morticia monroe said:
I Never did receive an e mail confirmation on my purchase, although I did get my paypal confirmation. Should I be concerned?

No. It seems that several never got through (they are automatically sent) and I think it must be because at one point the shop was sending out so many that servers may have thought it was spamming and blocked it.

Best thing is to check your order on baba-store please - if you log in it will allow you to see your orders. If it says "processed" all is well. If it says "completed" the decks are on their way.

Bat Chicken

I broke down and got one. I am quite excited to see it now! :)

My confirmation came in just fine!

rwcarter

Golden Moon said:
I'll try to get one of the Moderators to open a study group page for us.
I'm fairly certain that you'll utilize the existing study group for the deck because although the mew images have differences in them, it's still the same deck. The Study Groups Moderator will be the one to make the final determination.

morticia monroe

baba-prague said:
No. It seems that several never got through (they are automatically sent) and I think it must be because at one point the shop was sending out so many that servers may have thought it was spamming and blocked it.

Best thing is to check your order on baba-store please - if you log in it will allow you to see your orders. If it says "processed" all is well. If it says "completed" the decks are on their way.

I found it! Thank you so much!

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Please take up any issues with bags directly with the vendor. Any further discussion of bags in this thread will be removed without notice.

Golden Moon

rwcarter said:
I'm fairly certain that you'll utilize the existing study group for the deck because although the mew images have differences in them, it's still the same deck. The Study Groups Moderator will be the one to make the final determination.

OK, got it, Thank you:)

GadgetGirl

Well the BG Fever struck me again. I could not help myself. Before I knew it I had another Pewter and a Plain in my Cart and the "Buy Now" had been pressed faster than a speeding bullet. Oh how exciting!! I'm like a little kid at Christmas time. :D

Cocobird55

I'm interested in the study group. I'm very much looking forward to my new pewter deck.

JennyNY39

Oooh, Karen has said on the website that now that they are down to the last 2 dozen Pewters, they are not selling the rest until they are sure all the orders send out fine. Then whatever is left will be put up at a new price! So we are almost at the end of the LE Bohemian Gothic 2nd ed!!!