Bohemian Gothic second edition prt. 2

HearthCricket

Mine is still under the heading of processed, not completed. It is still sitting in my cart, even though I was charged back in June. What is up with that? :(

MoonGypsy

baba-prague said:
Best thing is to check your order on baba-store please - if you log in it will allow you to see your orders. If it says "processed" all is well. If it says "completed" the decks are on their way.

Hi HC!:heart:
i am confused why your order still shows up in your cart, [although i think i also had that happen a year or 2 ago, but it was only a glitch] But according to what Karen said in the above quote, if it says "processed", all is well. :)

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

AineFoley

That's because it hasn't been posted out yet - I think a few may have been sent already but the majority haven't.

HearthCricket

Just in case I sent Karen a message via FB to have her check it, since we have been charged. I don't want to miss out on this and not willing to take chances!

AineFoley

Have you looked at their website? This is the message you'll find if you've bought the deck:

"Please note that if you pre-order your payment will be taken immediately by PayPal or WorldPay (we have no control over this, as they don't do deferred payments) but your order will not be shipped right away. We expect to ship from mid-August onwards."

Paypal always take the money straight away - it's going to take ages for Baba to process all our orders. I think you're just going to have to try and be a little patient with them.

HearthCricket

Thanks, Aine. I do understand that the payment is done first and that it takes quite a while to process it. I did find it unusual for it to be still sitting in my cart, therefore I am sure Karen won't mind me asking her to check on it and will understand my concern. We chat often and are friends.

AineFoley

If it says processed than your payment has been accepted - the deck in the cart is probably a glitch, I wouldn't be worried at all.

baba-prague

HearthCricket said:
Mine is still under the heading of processed, not completed. It is still sitting in my cart, even though I was charged back in June. What is up with that? :(

Processed is normal - it doesn't mean it's in your cart, it means it is being worked on (packed, customs forms written etc). "Completed" means shipped and that won't happen until tomorrow onwards (well, we did ship some hundreds on Thursday and Friday as we had them packed quicker than we expected, but "officially" shipping out is from tomorrow).

Please bear in mind that we will have nearly 1000 completed and shipped order notifications to send out, so you may not get yours until a few days after it has in fact been shipped. Brigitte is going to be typing her fingers to the bone sending that lot out!

OctoberGwen

baba-prague said:
Brigitte is going to be typing her fingers to the bone sending that lot out!

Bless her! (And doubly so since she apparently shipped my decks on Friday.) }) :D

OctoberGwen

HearthCricket said:
...therefore I am sure Karen won't mind me asking her to check on it and will understand my concern. We chat often and are friends.

And thankfully, Karen shows the same concern for the rest of us, also. ;)

I've never seen such caring and attentive 'customer service' in my life.