Bohemian Gothic second edition prt. 2

HearthCricket

baba-prague said:
Processed is normal - it doesn't mean it's in your cart, it means it is being worked on (packed, customs forms written etc). "Completed" means shipped and that won't happen until tomorrow onwards (well, we did ship some hundreds on Thursday and Friday as we had them packed quicker than we expected, but "officially" shipping out is from tomorrow).

Please bear in mind that we will have nearly 1000 completed and shipped order notifications to send out, so you may not get yours until a few days after it has in fact been shipped. Brigitte is going to be typing her fingers to the bone sending that lot out!

Thank you for the explanation, Karen. I appreciate it. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Question about the BG Decks

I have a question about the decks. Will they not be sold in any other stores? {Amazon/bookstores/etc} Is it just at the Baba website?

Thanks!
BTV

Golden Moon

BeyondtheVeil said:
I have a question about the decks. Will they not be sold in any other stores? {Amazon/bookstores/etc} Is it just at the Baba website?

Thanks!
BTV

Yes, they will be sold in other online retail stores. But a limited copies.

BeyondtheVeil

Golden Moon said:
Yes, they will be sold in other online retail stores. But a limited copies.

Okay, thanks Golden Moon! :) I thought they would be, but just making sure.

BeyondtheVeil

Altena

I just realized that the 2nd edition non-pewter decks are sold at the Baba store for a discount if you've already bought one or more of the pewter decks. Beats buying them at Amazon by far, so I went ahead and bought two non-pewters and the Danse Macabre bag :D Can anyone say Babaddicted??

baba-prague

Altena said:
I just realized that the 2nd edition non-pewter decks are sold at the Baba store for a discount if you've already bought one or more of the pewter decks. Beats buying them at Amazon by far, so I went ahead and bought two non-pewters and the Danse Macabre bag :D Can anyone say Babaddicted??

Ah, well the big discount on those has just finished as it was for those who wanted them added to their existing pewter deck orders (in fact, they wouldn't have been added, but sent on - but basically it was an extra discount for those who had ordered the special deck). As many of the pre-orders have now been shipped (I think we will be more than halfway through now) this offer is no longer available.

There is still a pretty good discount here:
http://baba-store.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30796

Oh - and can I just be clear as people have asked. From around last Thursday it basically became impossible to combine any new orders with deck pre-orders. We compensated for this with the LE tarot bags, which will continue to go out shipping-free. But it does NOT mean that anything else ordered in the last few days will be shipping-free also! We do our best to combine orders, though we can't guarantee to do it with everything - but once the pre-orders were packed and ready to go, it was (and is) too late!

All current orders, except for the specially discounted LE tarot bags, will be sent out with normal shipping charged.

Altena

baba-prague said:
Ah, well the big discount on those has just finished as it was for those who wanted them added to their existing pewter deck orders (in fact, they wouldn't have been added, but sent on - but basically it was an extra discount for those who had ordered the special deck).

There is still a pretty good discount here:
http://baba-store.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30796

As many of the pre-orders have now been shipped (I think we will be more than halfway through now) this offer is no longer valid.

Well, I was charged for shipping for these two decks and the Danse Macabre bag(€11.30 if my memory serves me). I see that the discounted decks have been removed from the site since I ordered them some hours ago. The Paypal payment has gone through and my order is listed as Processed. Will I still be charged the additional €7(€19 for each deck instead of €15.50) or has the offer ended as of now?

baba-prague

Altena said:
Well, I was charged for shipping for these two decks and the Danse Macabre bag(€11.30 if my memory serves me). I see that the discounted decks have been removed from the site since I ordered them some hours ago. The Paypal payment has gone through and my order is listed as Processed. Will I still be charged the additional €7(€19 for each deck instead of €15.50) or has the offer ended as of now?

If the order has been made, then the discount applies of course - you got in just in time! :)