What deck are you using now? (2011)

Nina*

I'm using the Vampyres and Pagan Cats - both are blowing me away.

Promise

Still with the Silver Era, until the Sidhe arrive, at least.

zan_chan

Using the Noblet and the Housewives this week. As well as, well, you know...

Eyebright

I've been using my Anna K (2nd edition) since it arrived earlier this week. I'm getting such clear messages from the cards! It's a dream to read with.

Chiska

New Week!!

Last week ... DruidCraft (too big! must trim!!)

This Week....Celestial

Cassandra022

chiska - i just finished trimming my new druidcraft...a but differently then the pictures in the trimming thread here, but i really like. i say go for it :]

for myself, i'm working with my new trimmed aquarian. i really love the aesthetic of this deck

Carla

Cassandra022 said:
chiska - i just finished trimming my new druidcraft...a but differently then the pictures in the trimming thread here, but i really like. i say go for it :]

for myself, i'm working with my new trimmed aquarian. i really love the aesthetic of this deck

Cassandra, I'd love to see pics of how you've trimmed your Druidcraft! Please post. :)

Chiska

Cassandra022 said:

I will give it a try again after trimming - I am going to remove ALL borders. I don't want any borders or titles on the cards.

The Celestial is the deck for this week - it is a beautiful deck.

VGimlet

Hallmark and Gatti Buffi this week.

stormbreach

I am new to the forum and to Tarot. I am learning on the Legacy of the Divine Tarot. I purchased it because I was instantly drawn to the artwork and I quite enjoy gazing at it as we're bonding.