Victorian Romantic Russian Already Sold Out?

Vesper

I got the newsletter from Baba Press this morning saying the VR Russian edition was available. When I clicked on the link, apparently it was already out of stock.

I would have liked to have the alternate Emperor card, but I guess it was not meant to be.

cardlady22

It says they are receiving them in small mailings of a dozen or so at a time. Apparently they will try to post them at different times on different days. I logged in to my email about 2 hours after it was sent.

~230 /12 = 19 mini batches; but I just read that there might be a shipment with 50 at once. So, good luck to all who are trying for it. :*

Ashtaroot

I know I missed it too, but they are going to try to post them at different time so it will be fair to all time zones. Also I liked that they have a 3 deck limit this time cause they only will have around 200 decks I think I forgot maybe 225.

Vesper

Thanks, ladies! So, Keep checking back?

cardlady22

Absolutely! It might be best to bookmark the product page at Baba Store and refresh it a lot! :p

inanna_tarot

On facebook baba said that they arent expecting the next shipment till friday at the earliest, weather pending lol.

Moona

I logged in to my email 16 minutes after the letter was sent and the deck was already out of stock. That was fast.

WishingWell

cardlady22 said:
Absolutely! It might be best to bookmark the product page at Baba Store and refresh it a lot! :p

Yes!! I love this idea.

I can't believe that there are a dozen people out there who are quicker on the draw or more fanatical about MRP decks than I am. The moment I heard my Blackberry notify me of the email at some ungodly hour of 4ish in the morning, I clicked the link and they were gone. Tarot woes!

Aerin

Moona said:
I logged in to my email 16 minutes after the letter was sent and the deck was already out of stock. That was fast.

A few minutes in I got mine (two in fact).

So now I can relax. For a while. I hope.

ETA: Karen said something like "stop panicking" on facebook, that was only the first batch. Well, that's not exactly what she said but it is what I read into it. There will be c. 230-240 decks altogether. If you are signed up to the special mailing list you will get an email.

rosebud_a320

Sobs...WAILS...bemoans...I forgot to check my mail lol