What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

emmsma

Received several bags from minrice and a TdM Heron.

Chiska

Just heard from rachelcat that the kitties are on their way!!! How exciting.

I can't wait to give them a whirl!

NorthernTigress

Waiting oh so patiently for the Tarot of the Sidhe from the February Trade Train. More recently, I'm looking forward to a copy of the Mythic Oracle from rachelcat.

Topaz71

I ordered 2 decks today since my daughter keeps trying to take my Anna K (she's still young enough to be a bit careless with the cards- sticky fingers and all). I have the Magical Forest and the Vanessa on the way.

Little Hare

The secrets of the lenormand oracle- slyvie steinbach and the art noveau lenormand

Jesii

Necromonian
I Ching Dead Moon
Pocket Thoth.

Altena

I got the trimmed 1st edition Pearls of Wisdom(from BeyondtheVeil :heart:), the Rock and Roll Tarot(from PamO :heart:) and the Tarot of Trees deck and book. They're stunning and I feel like such a lucky girl :D

blackrainbow

Received The Bohemian Gothic Strength bag today.

mza

I've gone mad now this will soon have to stop. I am now waiting for the Druidcraft Tarot, i don't quite know why i bought it since the other deck hasn't arrived yet. <talking to myself>'I like it, its colourful and pretty'.
Have to go. This is irresponsible, wasteful. Contagious! Never logging back on again, on this thread ever again.

Debra

A notice from the post office says I have a packet, $ .78 postage due. For cryin' out loud--don't you think it must be a tarot?