What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

vestalshaman

Received the TaRat full size in the mail Saturday, hot off the press. <swoon>

Elendil

Tarot of the Holy Light is on its way as well as Marcus Katz's 'Tarosophy' book.

:)

Still haven't received the MerryDay Tarot I bought from e-bay or The Runic Tarot that I ordered a couple of weeks ago, however.

:(

Catmoon

Legacy of the Divine
Quantum tarot
Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot
Angel Tarot

Storm82

waiting for some traded decks to arrive... hoping they will show up soon

Tomsde

I'm fairly certain the next thing the postman will bring me will be the Joi de Vivre Tarot, whenever it is released and available for sale. I'm looking forward to that one in particular.

SkadisPhoenix

*bounces* The postman has just been, and has brought me the Tarot of Dreams. It's odd, but when I was looking at some of the images on Ciro Marchetti's website, I would be drawn to certain things, but when I'm looking at the actual cards, I'm drawn to completely different details. I've only given them a quick look, because I'm more exhausted than usual, but just wow, they are truly amazing. :D

Tarot Fairy

I'm fairly certain the next thing the postman will bring me will be the Joi de Vivre Tarot, whenever it is released and available for sale. I'm looking forward to that one in particular.

Same here! Hope to hear more about this gorgeous deck soon!

nisaba

The Tarot of the Masters, paid for by an email/paypal reading. Hooray, broke the drought! I can hardly wait for the postie to Do His Stuff.

Flaxen

Waiting for the Vampire Tarot by Robert Place. Just perfect to join my Autumn decks collection. :)

glowbug

Pamela Colman Smith commemorative set :)