Tarot of the Holy Light

Mellaenn

I just hit the paypal button; can't wait to see this in real life! Thanks for the heads up. :)

Tag_jorrit

I almost didn't open the thread since I thought the deck wouldn't interest me because it was Christian-based. What a surprise. I'm off to get my own copy. Excellent job!

Le Fanu

I'll get it and mail it to you if you want. I can even crinkle the shrink wrap so I can mark it used.
Thank you :)heart:), but it would still be coming from the U.S. and anything from the U.S seems game. Maybe if someone from Europe is thinking of ordering it, we could split postage and then I pay them the extra from their country to mine...

Someone from somewhere whose Customs aren't as annoying as Customs here!

Dusk Till Dawn

I'm sooooo tempted by this. I really, really want it but I'm worried about customs stinging me as it comes into Europe and it would knock the price up. I have paid 70 euros on a 30 euros deck before... :(

I have the same exact problem. This is what is keeping me from ordering any New Decks. And I really would love that one.

Patrick Booker

I have ordered it. These are images that would lend themselves well to reflection and meditation. I have a pdf copy of Papus' 'The Tarot of the Bohemians', which I keep intending to read. I am guessing that it might be helpful.

Patrick

jema

I just ordered it too, I blame it all on laluna for providing the exact link to where to do so...

It looks like an amazing deck though! This is gonna be a favorite for sure.

Elendil

Mine has been dispatched. I got an e-mail confirming it today!

jema

I'm sooooo tempted by this. I really, really want it but I'm worried about customs stinging me as it comes into Europe and it would knock the price up. I have paid 70 euros on a 30 euros deck before... :(

i feel for you, I used to have a BIG problem with customs to Sweden too in the past, but somehow these last 3 years they didn't stop or add taxes on anything. I am lucky I guess. I do know how much it sucks though, I had a gift package for my birthday stopped once and ended up having to pay like 50euros for a few poptarts and a magazine

Rasa

I am waiting with baited breath to see if they can ship to South America.
*twiddles thumbs impatiently*
It's been awhile since I've been excited about a new deck!
The alchemcal art and bright colours caught my attention, and the mention of textured cardstock sealed the deal.

Christine

mailing adventures

Hi folks, we have caught up with all the orders up to yesterday, October 6. Things are starting to flow pretty smoothly in our little fulfillments department. Our post office is alerted and they are enjoying having some international flavor moving through our tiny rural outpost. I am encouraged that we can get these cards into your hands wherever you are.

For the moment people who aren't in the US should just hit the button for European postage and let us work out the fractional details from there. The only exception we have found for that is Canada, which kind of stands out as odd. Canadians can just use the US postage rates and I can hand-carry those instead of following the PayPal/Post Office automated chain. Who knew?

Rasa, this applies to you too. This will make our postal ladies sit up and take notice!

Thanks everybody for your wonderful and supportive response!

cpt