2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

Bhavana

I was so tempted by the bundle today, but really, it's more fitting for me to just get the mini when it's available separately in August. SO, I waited. I just have to make sure I don't miss that pre-order when it comes around!

For those interested in size, the webstore lists the dimensions of the two decks:

Mini: 83mm x 52 mm (about 3.25" x 2")
Standard: 128mm x 78 mm (about 5" x 3")

The only bummer is that the mini doesn't appear to come with a LWB. Maybe they will include one with the stand-alone version? *crosses fingers*

Oh, well, based on that size, I am glad i didn't order. The mini is smaller than I thought, I am not interested in at that size!!

Lutestring

No worries, you guys only missed today's pre-order bundles. All the items will also be available to order individually closer to the time they are available. They are not going to be ready to ship until November.
I want both decks, and if it is like the preorder for the BBCats was, it will be cheaper to get them as a bundle.

There will be another pre-order in August. :D So next time, don't wait. I know I won't!
i just hope it's at a time when i am awake. i live in the wrong time zone :(

astronautica

Same :( I got the email for pre-ordering about six hours too late this morning! Pay day's not till tomorrow though, so wouldn't have been able to buy it anyway :) I'm happy to wait until I can buy the deck separately though... I don't think I'd use the mini but would love to get the book and a bag.

Congrats to everyone who managed to snag the bundle! Can't believe they went so fast! :D

Nina*

Actually they had two releases; the second one 5 hours after the first, exactly to make sure people in different time zones could get it.
VERY kind of them, I think.

Lutestring

Actually they had two releases; the second one 5 hours after the first, exactly to make sure people in different time zones could get it.
VERY kind of them, I think.

neither was at a good time for my time zone. the first release was after midnight, and I happened to wake up and checked my email, oh joy, but couldn't get the checkout to work. then they sold out, and said the next batch would be released in a few hours. I stayed awake till almost 3am, and then fell asleep, waiting for the second batch.woke up at 7am, they were all gone again. so no, NOT good for my time zone. at all. sorry, very grumpy due to sleep deprivation.

Skydancer

I was out of state and away from computers -- so I'm looking forward to August as well!! :)

*S*

Daemon Lover

It was only by chance that I checked my emails at the time Karen sent them!

It took me nearly 2 hours of persistence to finally get through the checkout, but I did manage to get a bundle before bed!

Nina*

neither was at a good time for my time zone. the first release was after midnight, and I happened to wake up and checked my email, oh joy, but couldn't get the checkout to work. then they sold out, and said the next batch would be released in a few hours. I stayed awake till almost 3am, and then fell asleep, waiting for the second batch.woke up at 7am, they were all gone again. so no, NOT good for my time zone. at all. sorry, very grumpy due to sleep deprivation.

If you were actually there and had problems during ordering I think you should contact Karen about it.

baba-prague

I got the bundle and the book, but just couldn't bear to part with $100ish for the spread cloth--though it is GORGEOUS. Maybe later? I can't wait until November!

The spread cloth is 28 Euros (about $34). At discount, in the bundles, it is 21 Euros (about $25.50). So not sure where the $100 figure came from!? Not from us, for sure.

Edited to add. Ah, I think I understand now. You mean the bundle of two decks WITH the spreadcloth comes to nearly $100? Yes, I think it would if you including book and/or bag as well.

Lutestring

If you were actually there and had problems during ordering I think you should contact Karen about it.

hi, thanks, I did, but unfortunately she emailed me back a few minutes after I had gone to sleep, around 3am, so I missed the second batch. I had emailed to ask when the next lot were being sold, as I wasn't sure if I should try to stay up another hour or so.