2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

baba-prague

You can, I just looked. There is "No, thanks" button for each optional extra.

That was the shop being odd again. I just reset it.

This new cart IS generally better than our old one - which we had out-grown. But it has some strange bugs that we are gradually debugging. I think shopping cart software is all like this - we are using the cart that's supposed to be the very best, and it STILL does some strange things sometimes. If you notice anything like that, please do let me know and I'll get on to it.

Essjay

So if you already ordered and paid - how can you amend your order ??? *confused*

I don't think you can. What do you want to do? Add another deck to an existing order? If so perhaps P&P will be changed later when things are packaged up?

ScaryFairy

Yes, we're trying to keep the standard deck at very affordable prices (though I just put up the price on the shop by one Euro as I realised I had miscalculated it - whoops). The mini costs a bit more - which must seem weird I suppose. But it's because we only printed 1200 and so the print cost was actually more because it was a short run. I understand it's also a bit more difficult to gild the edges of a mini deck. Such are the mysteries of printing...

In general, we want our decks to be accessible in price, at least when they first come out.

Oh god, so tempted...

baba-prague

I don't think you can. What do you want to do? Add another deck to an existing order? If so perhaps P&P will be changed later when things are packaged up?

Yes, best to cancel and re-order. Or please just place another order in addition to the first one and put in a BIG note (you will see the notes field on the checkout) asking us to combine shipping - we're happy to do that.

The reason you can't edit orders once they are placed is the same on all online shops (though Marks and Spencer do let you edit for an hour or so after an order is placed - but then they probably have a gazillion people looking after their online shop). It's because we put the orders into process every day on a business day and if orders were changed or edited after that we simply wouldn't know that the edits had happened, as things are already in process.

Even with pre-orders, everything is printed out asap, marked up and prepared for shipping (e.g. any additional items ordered at the same time are added or ordered if they need to be made) - so once your order is placed, the only feasible way to change it is to ask us to cancel, or to add anything else you need and ask us to combine. Hope that makes sense.

gregory

No can do - I was considering the book. Oh well... Such is life :) I have the first edition one.

baba-prague

No can do - I was considering the book. Oh well... Such is life :) I have the first edition one.

I will put the book up as a separate item by the end of the month I hope. So if you need/want to add it then, no problem, we'll combine shipping for you. If you have the first edition book it will still work though, but you will need to allow some variation for the new images.

Tibor

I have just managed to get an extra copy of the standard sized deck as I think I will use the standard sized as my main reading deck more so than the mini. I had some reward points from the BBC deck pre-order and with all my reward points the deck cost me a mere £10 which is great :) :) :)

So now I have 3 bundles with a bag and the book + another extra standard sized deck coming my way lol :) :) :) This I think depletes my tarot budget for this year but I do not think I will need any other deck this year ;)

magpie9

Karen, th shopping cart won't take my order, (one deck)...it keeps looping back to the accessories (which I keep turning down) can you do something about this? Th Contact You button doesn't seem to be working, either.
Thanks

firefrost

The mini's more expensive. That's just my luck!