2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

Melia

I saw the changes the other day and I personally love all the new cards so far .... I adore the new 8 of pentacles .... really beautiful.

Cassandra022

i got the newsletter regarding this a couple days ago too and...well. its exciting and at the same time difficult because...it goes against my nature to get two editions of the same deck and yet...with these changes i don't know if i'll be able to resist if given the chance to snag a copy :0

Yasmin

Thank you! I couldn't find a site that showed the whole deck.

Click on the link and at the top of the page, in the purple bar, click on "The Cards" and you can choose which suit you wish to view.

janie144

I am looking forward to this one and have added myself to the pre-order list, the changes are not going to make any difference to me as I have never owned the first edition, I did get a copy of the russian one but sold it on unused, as I just couldn't get past the foreign titles.

Disa

Finally! I was able to make it onto the pre-order notification list! I was really beginning to think there was no way to get it if I wasn't on Facebook.

WyrdRaven

I am praying they don't change my two favorite cards-- the Eight of Wands and the Nine of Swords. Those two cards are the whole reason I want the deck!

Le Fanu

Nine of Swords has already been changed, haven't you seen it? If you're on facebook, they're showing the changed cards. I like the original but the new one is wonderful too.

Eight of Wands hasn't been changed. There's a list of the ones they planned to change and I don't think the 8 of Wands was one they planned to change.

Melia

The eight of wands has been changed, but the 'small' change really brings it up to another level. So, so clever!