Wicca Moon Tarot

Carla

I just ordered this today, Eyebright. Have you used it for readings yet? How do you find it?

MoonGypsy

i just purchased mine, as well! Shirlee is such a delight! Not only do i have a fab new deck on the way, but i have made a lovely new friend.

i had invited to Shirlee to the forum [yesterday]. She tried to visit, but was unable to. ["no new memberships are being accepted at the present time." Doggone it!.]

MoonGypsy

i just got an email from Shirlee; my Wicca Moon Tarot deck has been shipped! i am really looking forward to working with this deck!:love:

Carla

i just got an email from Shirlee; my Wicca Moon Tarot deck has been shipped! i am really looking forward to working with this deck!:love:

Oh, that's cool. I haven't had an email yet, but I'm sure it will ship soon. :)

MoonGypsy

Oh, that's cool. I haven't had an email yet, but I'm sure it will ship soon. :)

Carla, i bet yours may have shipped today, too. i had specifically requested her to drop me a quick note when my deck was shipped. She told me she was a busy bee packing up several today.:D
Hugs and Autumn Blessings,
MG xxx

Carla

I got my Wicca Moon Tarot today and am now happily nipping the corners off with my trusty 5mm corner rounder. I think it's a lovely deck. :D

MoonGypsy

I got my Wicca Moon Tarot today and am now happily nipping the corners off with my trusty 5mm corner rounder. I think it's a lovely deck. :D

Oh that is wonderful news, dear Carla! Enjoy! Mine was shipped last Tuesday, so i imagine it will possibly arrive by the end of this week. i have my trusty corner rounder ready, too! :thumbsup: :laugh:

ETA: How is the size for you, Carla?

Carla

It is just a tad bit too big for me to riffle shuffle, so it must be done hand over hand. I did my first reading with it yesterday. If you follow the link to my site you can see it. :)

Webwitch

If anyone is interested, some sample images from the cards can be seen at Wicca Moon's facebook page.