What Decks Are On Your Wishlist?

Moonbow

J-C Flornoy's reproductions of Noblet & Dodal Marseilles decks

La Corte dei Tarocchi

Tarot de la Rea

BlueLotus

Blue Moon Tarot

Candra

I only want two right now, I guess 5 if you count the one's I wouldn't really read with but wouldn't mind having if my anime wasn't so expensive.

The two decks that I will buy and read with are...
Shapeshifter Deck
Ferret Tarot

The other 3 decks that I wouldn't mind having are...
Dragon Tarot (great pictures, but I don't really feel much of a connection beyond "ohh, pretty colours, and pictures.")
Goddess Knowledge Deck (sort of interesting, never seen it in person, and so don't really know if I'd like it...looks sort of cool though)
Goddess Oracle (same thing as Goddess knowledge deck)

For the unattainable decks that I would like to have...
I want the Hello Kitty tarot deck! I'm not really fond of hello kitty, but the idea of her as Death, and the High Priestess is just irresistable. If anyone knows how I can get a copy when it's finished tell me please. I don't think I'd use it to read, but it's just so great.

WolfSpirit

Candra, if you go to www.tarotgarden.com you can order the hello kitty tarot. I think it is just called Hello Tarot.
I just saw the queen of pentacles - that is one happy kitty :D

Cerulean

Two Autumn 2004 picks

Millenium Tarot by Dorothy Krause, due in October 2004. Gorgeous golden images, rather simple but has depths--I noticed an astrological sign on the Empress background that seemed accurate (Taurus?) according to google searches...or it may be that I seem to enjoy seeing the images as graceful simplicity and painted classics.

Eden Tarot by Alika Lindbergh and Maud Kristen, either in French or English, hopefully available in September 2004. It's
painted with fantastic subtropical, perhaps Asian and African animals and beautifully costumed or not figures in a way that is newer to me. The only problems for me --original had small images, German text and the beautiful backgrounds only featured plain pips. If I knew more of the story in French, English or Italian...I ended up decorating my German version.

ladymermaid

these are the tarot decks on my wish list.

hello kitty tarot moon garden tarot
salior tarot i hope it comes out soon. i am huge salior moon fan my self. ancient egyptian tarot
feng shui tarot
leonardo da vinci tarot
rock and roll tarot
santa fe tarot
pagan tarot
sakki-sakki tarot
tarot of paris
tarot of prague
witchy tarot
ukiyoe tarot

Candra

Thanks WolfSpirit. SongDeva also sent me links to find out where I could buy it from.

Owlface

wishlist

On my wishlist are :

GAY
IRONWING
MOVIE MONSTER

anubis

"Passage to the Netherworlds" Tarot

Little_Man_Boo

=- Wishlist -=

LoL I live in South Africa, got my first deck the other day, now I'm getting 'the fever', unfortunatly decks are not always cheap here and sometimes hard to find in stores, But here is my wishlist:

In Print:

Medieval Scapini Tarot
Dante Tarot
The Gothic Tarot (Vargo)
The Baphomet/H.R. Geiger Tarot
The Vampire Tarot
Ansata Tarot

and any other decks with a darkish theme to them
-
heheheheh
anyways laters :)