What Decks Are On Your Wishlist?

Joy

Tarot of Dreams - but it's so expensive

Sar

I almost forgotten to mension Maat tarot, the cards has a strong feeling which speak right to mye heart.

Bellaluna06

Tarot of Dreams
Goddess Tarot
Celestial Tarot

Miren

Definitely added Fenestra Tarot. But I'm going to sit on it for a while because I don't want to get too acquisitive. And I don't have too much money. Maybe next year. By then I'll know if I really want it. :)

*sighs* Ok, I want it now, but I'm not going to get it so I should enjoy my Gilded...which I do.

Elektra

Archeon
Quest
Tarot of Transformation

I know that the last one is fluffy (or at least has been reviewed as such), and the Quest has been criticized for, among other things, being overly slick. Doesn't matter. I covet them anyway :).

Queen of Pentacle

Could you believe?

Few weeks ago I announced everyone around me that I was over with my tarot collection. I had so much of them.
Then I got the Gold victorian, and liking it a lot, the Fanstactic ménagerie from the same author... I had to.

Few days ago, I just got on the Kat Black Tarot Cielo thread, sure I desperatly want it... I cant wait... and they are only 5 cards completed.

Then I saw the Scarabeo catlog for 2007, I must have the Wirth tarot, the medieval, and the Golden Boticelli, and maybe the Elves dans the Scarabeo.

How come people never believe me when I say I am stopping my collection?

Mordraenen

The only one I'm wishing for is the Ancient Minchiate Etruria Tarot. I'm having a hard time trying to find it for affordable shipping!

Sigh...

Queen of Pentacle

Hi again Mordraenen

Have you tried the book depository? It is in UK but they have free shipping for Europe and North America.
I just have the cue for another member and placed an order few days ago
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE/WWW/WEBPAGES/homepage.php

If you are worried, I may tell you whenver my order arrive
Take care

By the way, this is a very intersting deck!
I have the quite similar Minchiate fiorentine by Meneghello.

Mordraenen

Thankyou so much Queen of Pentacles!

I tried to mail you a PM, but I think I messed that up.

I tried the Book Depository, and it was no longer available, I'm sorry to report. This deck just looked so lovely, and I love History and Art and things that combine both!

I guess I'll just have to keep looking!

Queen of Pentacle

Minchiate Etruria - you can get them!

Hi again Mordraenen,

I checked again and lucky you are.

The Minchiate Etruria is still available in numbered edition from El Menghelo. It is a very lovely antique looking deck of 97 cards, whith and handmade look, and a special edition. I have twos of theirs (mine's are Minchiate Fiorentine, and my very favorite Soprafino) and they sure are very special.

If you want it, you may buy it from Alida. It's in Italy, but they speak English and are very friendly. If I recall well mine had cost around $30 with shipping which is not so bad considering it is a numbered limited edition.
The link is
http://alidastore.com/
and at this date they have 2 different versions, their item numbers me059 and me060

Otherwise, as you seems to want so much this deck, you may go to this page
http://www.rusjoker.ru/WWPCM/decks07/d05115/d05115.htm
It is a link for every on and each of the 97 cards
Click on the pic or numbers to have full size images.

You can even save all the 97 pics on your PC and enjoy them.
Once for a unavailable antique deck I desperatly wanted, I printed all the card on thin cardboard. It is quite time consuming... But the result is fine (not pristine but fine) and I was so happy.