What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

theboomz

I just got the Phantasmogoric Theater deck and my first impression is WOW, I love it.
I accidentally ordered two as well, another one is on the way.

I can't wait to use this deck. The designs are great, I thought it might be too gimmicky for my taste, but it's really not. I've noticed there are some departures from the typical intentions of some cards, and I've found that when I'm at first stumped, later on when I grab a certain deck, that message was right for me at the time and the different off beat meanings rang true for me.

So we'll see!

I also got my shadowscapes deck, and I really do like it, because when I deal out cards for a spread there is an immediate connection. It knows exactly what the question is, I'm never stumped.

I also got my Wild Unknown deck and that one shows symbols to me in unconventional ways. The shapes on the cards can form numbers and the drawings on the cards relate to each other in unconventional ways in my spreads. It's a whole world. It seems enchanted.

These experiences are NOT going to help me stop buying decks obsessively. :/

ravynangel

My Wild Wisdom of the Faery arrived today, and I am over the moon with them, but not so much with the Whispers of Love. I also received my Fairy Ring oracle early, which was a great surprise, so I will be working with that over the next week.

Celtictarot

I am waiting to see if I am winning the bidding in the Power of the Runes deck.

iris-rose

Beware the box can be easy to collapse. Mine recently did! I keep it in a box and it just came apart!

Thanks for the heads up I think I will keep it in a nice bag instead :)

toj

Just ordered the Petra K

Celtictarot

Just won the Power of Runes deck on ebay whoop whoop

Celtictarot

My Wild Wisdom of the Faery arrived today, and I am over the moon with them, but not so much with the Whispers of Love. I also received my Fairy Ring oracle early, which was a great surprise, so I will be working with that over the next week.

The wild wisdom of the faery is a cracking deck and I use the reversals in them as I do with the dragonfae and mermaid decks and get amazing readings with them.

Aeric

I have a new bag of wooden runes and the Lenormand Oracle on the way. Winter always gets me in the mood for runes.

Lil Red

I finally received my Mystic Faeries Tarot! It sure is cute! :love: