The De-Enabling Thread

WolfSpirit

Kahlie...

you don't have to OWN Zen to BE Zen...
you don't need a deck with a Master card, be your own Master...
and what is that with the nothing-ness card...create your own nothing ;)

Yes elf if you want people to buy more decks you are in the wrong thread, helping people get rid of their addicition is hard work you know ;)

Shalott

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: In the spirit of de-enabling...

Eco74 said:
Now, this I can relate to.
I've been handstiching my own for three of my decks sofar and am loving the process. I can not imagine having any other deck in the bag, and if ever surrendering the deck, the bag would have to go with it.
They're tailor made and everything...

Post some pictures and judge by enthusiasm. That goes to show a lot about how it would be recieved by the new caretaker.
(Do decks really ever have "owners"?)

Hmmm...they're like the wind, nobody owns them...LOL!

Yeah, that's a good idea, although I have neither digital camera nor scanner (I feel like I'm the stone age!) I can definitely post a link to the Tarot Tote that I have said deck stored in!

Shalott

WolfSpirit said:
Kahlie...

(Sorry I found this punny):
But you may need a MasterCard to get a new deck...(I know I do!)

Kahlie

WolfSpirit said:
Kahlie...

and what is that with the nothing-ness card...create your own nothing ;)

Ah, yes, smart... however... I did fill in an order form for the Deck already... I am not sure if I will get it, but I hope they will email me back today...

I decided to have it mailed to me!

WolfSpirit

:laugh:
how come I did not see that ? I need mine all the time :joke:

Kahlie

Shalott said:
(Sorry I found this punny):
But you may need a MasterCard to get a new deck...(I know I do!)

LOL!!!! :D

Trogon

magpie9 said:
As for the Inner Child, I had it, I tried, but in the end, the artwork made me emotionally carsick. Zip depth, and boring versions of the "faery tales" involved. :p Icccckkk.
A better exercise for your Inner Child is to Illustrate your own faery tale. :)

Okay... I'll try to help de-enable those considering the "Inner Child" cards. Come to think of it, this would probably apply to the Whimsical Tarot as well. Use them with caution... they might trigger a diabetic episode. I know a lot of people like these decks, and I can see why, but being a hard-core RWS, Thoth, Röhrig fan... these are a tad too sweet for me. In fact the Goddess Tarot is about as soft as my Tarot decks go. (I had the Hanson-Roberts pocket size deck... for about a week. A friend and co-worker started looking through them and fell in love with them... they're hers now. ;) )

BlueLotus

Sakki-Sakki, anyone?

Satori

Sorry if my defense of the Whimsical looked like enabling.
I'm on a budget myself,...just thought I'd answer the question honestly, IMHO, that the Whimsical is a nice deck. I don't work for the distributor or anything, not trying to up sales, just offered an opinion.
Won't be back.

Kahlie

Sorry if my defense of the Whimsical looked like enabling.
I'm on a budget myself,...just thought I'd answer the question honestly, IMHO, that the Whimsical is a nice deck. I don't work for the distributor or anything, not trying to up sales, just offered an opinion.
Won't be back.

Elf, I think most people post jokes on not to buy them, or exaggerated opinions. Since the purpose of the thread is to keep people from buying decks, and not to give honest reviews, your post was not so well received. Please stay and help us NOT to buy those lovely decks. (so don't tell me they are lovely please!)

Feebie! Just pesker M-Press by PM every day to give you Daily Cards with her lovely deck! Then you don't need to buy it!!!

*hides herself and hopes M-Press doesn't see this*

And yes, I just ordered my Osho Zen, but not by MasterCard! :D