What are you awaiting in the mail?

BlueLotus

Oh, I have also palced an order for The Minute Tarot, which will take about 3 weeks to ship.

gregory

BlueLotus said:
But also anticipating the publication of the new decks from Lo Scarabeo, which I think should be out anyday now ( according to them )
Which ones ? I have the Spirit World etc already; are the next batch out ? (sidles off to alida....)

I'm waiting for Wanless' book on the Thoth, which is supposed to explain the deck without using esoteric language idiots like me cannot understand !

BlueLotus

gregory said:
Which ones ? I have the Spirit World etc already; are the next batch out ? (sidles off to alida....) . .

The new batch should start pouring in soon.

I am unable to download the PDF file which Riccardo provided in this post but there are a few I remember and know that I am definitely getting such as the Kamasutra, China, Fantasy, The Afro Brazilian and Austen Tarots.

Merenwen

I'm waiting for The Mythic Tarot. Should arrive today or tomorrow. I've had to order it for a Tarot course I'm doing at my local college. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to like this deck. This is the first time I've bought a deck that didn't have a good review in the deck section of this site, so I'm really uncertain. Perhaps when I see it and handle it I will feel more happy/relaxed.

HearthCricket

gregory said:
Easily. Am I the only other person who doesn't hate it ? :(

Have you Kaplan vol 4 ? That is the expensive one for browsing..... Too many of them are easy to find !! })

Well, the cards are not in my greedy hands, yet, but once there, I have a feeling we are going to get along really well, if the colours are as rich as they look on some websites. Here at AT they look a bit washed out. Other places they look more like rich gem colours...sort of like a fairytale deck meets The Sacred Rose, and the latter has always been a favourite with me, as it was the first one I really learned to read well with, as a whole deck, and not just the majors.

And yes, I have Vol.4. I have them all. I love them. I am glued to them. I am going to go broke because of them! Woo hoo!

catlin

I am still waiting for some wonderful packages from Canada some nutty mailmen have apparently lost :( :(

gregory

BlueLotus said:
The new batch should start pouring in soon.

I am unable to download the PDF file which Riccardo provided in this post but there are a few I remember and know that I am definitely getting such as the Kamasutra, China, Fantasy, The Afro Brazilian and Austen Tarots.
Alida hasn't those yet. Just as well. My cards from Adam arrived today - the four art decks he has at the moment. FABULOUS - especially the Purro and the Sidhe. :D

I am now awaiting a CD. Don't ask. Not tarot.

la-luna

Only 2 decks comming my way (did i learn restraint ? - NOT AT ALL )
- le nouveau tarot de marseilles
- Golden dawn tarot

gregory

My Farben has been mailed :)

Should I splash out hugely on the Creative Fire.....??? (it is waiting list only I think...)

Annabelle

I am still awaiting, of all things, the Holmsen tarot. At least I did hear back from the eBay seller about it - it's temporarily out of stock but supposedly will be shipped out within the next two weeks. And they offered to refund me my money at any time if I get tired of waiting. *Sigh*

Also awaiting the Tarot of the Sidhe :) :) :)!!!

Gregory, by all means yes, get on the waiting list for the Creative Fire tarot! You'll have plenty of time to save up for it - I was on the list for many months before finally getting an email telling me that a copy was ready and waiting for me if I wanted to buy it. I think she makes them in small batches of just 4 or so at a time. It's really beautiful, and extremely well crafted.