What are you awaiting in the mail?

jackdaw*

Poor Catlin, I can feel your letters to the post office getting less ladylike by the minute ...

catlin

Maybe I have an unsolved karmic relation to some mailman??? LOL

jackdaw*

We could offer a sacrifice and burn our junk mail to placate the mail gods and make them deliver your cards ... ?

agedog1

Things I am waiting for this week. 1 The Tarot of Dreams, 2. Two pyorography pens, 1 packet sanding paper, & a razertip cleaner (all from the same company). 3. Two ebay items (from same seller).

I need that tip cleaner REALLY bad. Am working on the box for the Tarot Box Contest and I accidently broke my tip cleaner (don't even ask it was a freak accident). I have over 25 pyrography pens and I need to clean (too much carbon buildup) at least 8 of them ASAP. all of them need cleaning and it takes from 15 to 30 minutes per pen. Then they have to be polished.

Knight of Wands

I'm waiting for the Thoth :D

KoW

jackdaw*

Alchemical (knock on wood) from an amazon.co.uk seller.

lizziecat

The Tarocchi di Robot thanks to Scion! This deck is really "me". Unfortunately, I seem to have broken my own "maximum 4 decks" rule.

Tarot of the Magical Forest just arrived - now I'm up to 6 decks!

redflash

Not waiting for anything now. Magic Mirror arrived today. But...... I want the Halloween tarot, psychic family, manara etc etc ! I daren't buy anymore yet, spent hundreds these last couple of months !

*has a terrible shopping addiction*

Keigh

I thought I was done ordering.....but simply had to have the Gilded as I LOVE the illustrations. I found out today that I won that ebay round...so am now waiting for this lovely deck!

***swears on a stack of tarot cards....won't buy anymore decks....for awhile anyway....(doesn't define "awhile" however!:D)***

Wondering if I need a 12-step program?? - then decide...definitely....no. I think I just need MORE tarot decks!!!!! And perhaps an oracle or two???

*sits on hands so cannot bid or buy online*

Keigh

Keigh

Knight of Wands said:
I'm waiting for the Thoth :D

KoW
Cool! I have found this to be a hard deck to learn as it's soooo different from all the other decks I've used. But - it's worth the effort. In my experience, the Thoth is a very HONEST deck.

Enjoy!!!

Keigh