The Bohemian Gothic Tarot

Briar Rose

Does anyone know after the Bohemian Gothic is mailed out, how long does it take to get to the east coast of America?

I am sweating now, waiting for my much loved and long for cherishable deck and book!!!!!!

I am wondering how the book is written? Can I have a couple of lines from the book to tide me over? How about the Star card? I've always loved the Star.

I am sounding like an addict, but I have got to have my hands on this pretty.

rwcarter

HeavensVault said:
Does anyone know after the Bohemian Gothic is mailed out, how long does it take to get to the east coast of America?

I posted here how long it took my regular and backup silver editions to arrive on the West Coast.

HeavensVault said:
I am sounding like an addict, but I have got to have my hands on this pretty.
Hi, my name is HeavensVault and I'm a tarot addict. :laugh: Don't worry. I'd be in line to make that speech long before you could get to the podium! :laugh:

Rodney

Sir Lance

It took about 2 weeks from the time a placed the order in South Carolina,

easternsunrise

Well I did it! I bought a silver edition deck. Just don't tell my husband...lol. After weeks of trying to decide if this deck is too dark for me to use, I decided I maybe need a deck to look at darker areas of my life. My life seems to have taken a dark turn lately and I think I need to embrace this change and learn from it. I had been getting warnings of what came to pass...Ten of Swords all over the place...but I didn't see it coming. I injured my back and work won't cover my loss in pay over the last few weeks so I scraped together some cash by selling nursing books I no longer need. I've since returned to work (to my Doc's dismay) but will continue PT for many months yet. I think I will be happy with my purchase and get a chance to learn more about myself in the process. I've been interested in what people have been saying about this deck...it seems to be a very "honest" deck. ;)

Briar Rose

::laughing:: Rodney, you make me smile. Thank you!

it's been 2 weeks and the Drak Sister arrived today and she is beautiful.

I'm going to the other thread.

To all of you who are waiting, or thinking about doing the wait~

it's worth it all.

6 Haunted Days

Baba I was wondering if you're selling any BG companion books serperately yet? I cannot find mine anywhere!!! I've looked, hunted, searched everywhere for days. Where in the H is it?!

I am so sad it's gone, also I had added many personal touches to it....I got a really cool book of ghost, victorian haunted houses type stickers and had really altered my book (I love doing altered books).

Anyways thought I'd ask, mine seems to have flown the coop :(

Owlface

Bohemian Gothic

6HauntedDays, this is very odd-my companion book has done exactly the same thing. What IS going on ?

(Edited to add : I know I'm untidy and have too many books/decks/miscellaneous items in a small space. I think I must have a good tidy of that area tomorrow, when the kids are at school, before I blame the disappearance on supernatural forces. ;)

baba-prague

Ooo er! Well, I'm not sure what to say, but I will certainly list the book on its own (I"ll try to get that done tomorrow). We have a few, though not heaps, so tell the spirits to leave them alone!

Pao

I am really enjoying reading with this deck. I am presently surprised. I didnt expect it to feel good for me but I do find it flowing like the VR. I am still trying to figure out what sort of readings to do with it since this is the "darker sister"

just what do you put in your deck Baba??? a touch of magick no doubt!