Mystic Faerie Tarot

shadowdancer

Oh heck... I am really liking this deck and had told myself no more this year except the Steele Wizard.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry - the artist has produced almost exactly the style of character and emotion I have in my imagination for the deck I have created!! I have been looking for an artist for over 2 years now but this is spurring me to keep trying.

My characters are fairies pixies and elves, and Linda has caught the fairies in this deck beautifully.

I guess I have just added another to my list for the remainder of the year. I just hope it stays at these two....lol

Davina

Bings

I love the looks of this deck for my daughters (15 in two weeks and 13). The younger one is more into fairies than her sister. The older already has the fey but I think she will like the looks of these fairies better. I'm gonna show the pictures to both and see if either of them wants this deck. It's a pretty deck.

Cerulean

May 23rd release?--on ebay, abebooks and amazon.com...

Odd, but e-bay, abebooks and amazon.com are showing this deck and book available and giving the amazon.com ship date of May 25th if you want to pay the extra shipping...

Hmm....early birds, let us know.....!

Cerulean

Cerulean

By the way...here's aeclectic.net's link...

Since the review was for the proof copy of the book, I was checking around other sites to see if this was the kit edition with cards were included in this ISBN...e-bay auctions seem to be for the full set.

On abebooks.com, the seattle, washington vendor lists it as a paperback, so I sent an inquiry if the deck is included.

Link below is aeclectic's link to the only Faerie Tarot by Linda Ravenscroft listing that I could find as of May 23, 2007. Hope others will update as they find out more, as well.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/books/mystic-faerie-guide/

Best wishes,

Cerulean

Alan Ross

I just received notification yesterday from Amazon.com that my preordered copy of the Mystic Faerie Tarot has shipped. I should be getting it very soon now. I can't wait to have it in my hands!

miss_nikki

I love this deck!

I would like a Fairy deck, but I don't like the art of the Tarot ones and I want Tarot, not Oracle. I almost bought the Froud one though just because I like Fairies!

I think I am definitely going to order this one on payday. It's so beautiful and I like the story concept very much.

I wonder what the bag looks like?

faunabay

hmmm....
I wonder what Jeannette at Tarot Garden has to say about it coming in sooner at amazon. I wonder if she has them sooner too!! I hope so!!

faunabay

Ok Jeannette already got back with me. This is what she had to say for you who have pre-ordered it from Tarot Garden..... :) YEA!!!

Llewellyn tells me that the Mystic Faerie just got back from the
printers. I'm not sure how Amazon is actually shipping already, but
it is true that the decks should be getting out to the retailers now.
Our order was confirmed yesterday, and will probably be shipped
today, so I'm expecting it to arrive on Monday. We just don't put out
any announcements in advance anymore, until the decks are actually in
our hands, because of past bad experiences with reports of shipment
that turned out not to be true.

Best,
-- Jeannette

Lady LuLuB

Oh, gosh, I haven't been paying attention to this thread and I guess I should have.

It's true. It is in the warehouse and we have already shipped nearly 3,000 copies!

I hope everyone who orders it ends up loving it.

I know I do :)

Barbara
www.mysticfaerie.com

franniee

I ordered it yesterday from Amazon and they say it has shipped and i should have it by tuesday 5/29 - can't wait! It looks beautiful! :)