Mini Gilded Reverie special edition

reall

OMG! my fav lenormand and I never know there is so many extra cards?x,x (no need to say I luv mini!^^:) ciro plz link me preview img for extra cards!x,x my email astrokartes@gmail.com (even price is deal killer for me gotta see it!^^ lolz tnx!^^;)))

Tibor

Hi Ciro,

I have sent you an email from your website :)

Jen P

If US Games did another regular-sized card print run with some or all of the extra cards, I know there are a lot people who would buy it, including me.

Thanks Ciro!!!

Jen P

I posted this on my FaceBook page this morning and the response just in less than one day was more than I expected and to be honest more than I really want to do.....of this kind of work. So I will probably withdraw the offer within a couple of days, but I thought it fair to at least let some of the members here be aware of it. Either way it's good I hope, because I will pass on the overall interest ive recieved to US Games, and I'm optimistic that will make them feel more comfortable about eventually produce an updated standard edition to incorporate all the cards.

GILDED REVERIE LENORMAND MINI DECK WITH EXTRA CARDS. Since Donnaleigh de LaRose posted her videos featuring this mini deck, I have received numerous enquiries about it. For clarification I only produced about four of five of these decks, they were personal gifts for the people who had helped write my companion book. Donnaleigh, Rana George, Tali Goodwin and Stuart Kaplan. But as there has been significant interest, I am willing to produce a few more as commissions. By that I mean there will be no print run in the usual sense, in this case each deck would be printed only upon receipt of an order. Each deck would personalized by including a card with your name and personally signed. The size of the cards are 2.5 inches tall and produced on a 330 gm 100% cotton rag double sided paper. They are essentially museum quality mini giclée prints. The comparison in size to the standard deck is indicated in the attached image. The deck includes all the extra cards that I originally designed, including four that were not even included in the original special edition. The deck is then trimmed by hand, and the edges are painted black. The reverse design is a simple repeat checkered pattern. The price would be $90, which I acknowledge is not cheap, especially for a miniature size, but it reflects the time and work involved. I have US Games blessing to offer these mini decks, but obviously on the understanding that its a very very limited offering. Which I can conform will be the case. They represent too much effort to be otherwise. As such I wont even bother mentioning this on my web site. So anyone interested, let me know by e-mail.

I'm bumping this thread so that, if anyone missed this, you might still be able to get one.