Knight of Swords as romantic feelings for other person?

Eddie

No worries Frannie,
This is one of the draw backs of reading on line, extra care is needed when phrasing or rephrasing a question, which is why I asked you to clear up my original confusion, which you did and I would say that my original take still stands, now I am more convinced than before!.
Eddie.

Frannie

Thank you Eddie :)

Vadella

....it was the heat of the moment. haha That song sang into my head reading your post. Then I tried to debate it... wands should be more heat but no... it's talking about how fast it all happened. ;)

xx
Vad

starrystarrynight

Frannie said:
I am so sorry if my question turned up confusing.... I will rephrase the whole thing: I asked two different questions. One was "What are X's feelings for her" and I got the Knight of Swords and the 2 of cups, both pulled for the same question, none of them as a clarifier to the other. Then I asked: "What are X's intentions for her? and I got the Ace of Cups.... I am so sorry if all of this sounded so confusing!
If his intentions for her revert back to the Ace of Cups (after having shown the attraction of the Two of Cups for feelings), maybe he intends on not doing anything at the moment, except accepting for himself that there is the potential of a future relationship between them. He may just be ready to let the thing play out the way it will...especially with that Knight of Swords in there, which sort of feels like a monkey wrench thrown into the works (as far as his feelings go.) I don't think I'm seeing this right...

Now, if the Knight of Swords showed up for what his intentions were...that would make more sense to me.

Maybe if you posted the whole reading (if you remember it), we could get a better handle on these cards.

Frannie

Thank you starrystarrynight, I will post the reading in my readings section :)

coolplanet

Although this is old, I feel inclined to interpret this

I am so sorry if my question turned up confusing.... I will rephrase the whole thing: I asked two different questions. One was "What are X's feelings for her" and I got the Knight of Swords and the 2 of cups, both pulled for the same question, none of them as a clarifier to the other. Then I asked: "What are X's intentions for her? and I got the Ace of Cups.... I am so sorry if all of this sounded so confusing!

Feelings:
Knight of Swords, 2 of Cups

X feels mentally stimulated by her. His attraction is tied to this.

Intentions:
(Clarifier)
Ace of Cups

X knows that there is potential and his intentions are guided by this knowledge. To me, this means that he respects and understands this fleetingness.

Summary:

X has a pretty airy approach --which may be hard to detect-- but ultimately, he wants to explore the romantic potential of the situation. X feels that playing it by ear and not letting emotions get too heavy, too quickly is the smartest approach.