Orphalese Tarot Software

shadowdancer

just a quick query here...(yup I am still on the fence here..lol)

Those of you who have upgraded from version 6.5 to look at version 7 just released, what is the main difference you have found?

I get so flummoxed when software has regular updates.

Take care

Davina

mccrary

I would love to know this also. Because, I can not get the updated NET software to install, so I can't try out version 7 and wonder if it is even worth trying to figure out the problem.

Baroli

I believe you can download Net 2.0 on the site for Orphalese. The link is on the site. Hope that helps.

Baroli

Barbaras Ahajusts

Don't give up!

Oh that Net software was a pain for me too. I tried during the day to get it to download to my system, during the afternoon and even in the wee hours of the morning! Finally, I was able to get it downloaded and automatically installed. Most the time Microsoft is so busy, you can't download it the first time! Don't give up!

When the program was going through its developmental stage a lot of people got in on it. More so others than me, have watched this software program grow from its beginning! I just feel lucky to got in on it when I did!

Now that Orphalese Tarot Zone 7 has been released, the beta testing is over. The system seems more stable, faster, and theres lots of color all over the place! Once you get it up and running, or just get it period, you won't regret it.

If any of this didn't answer any questions, Purple scorp will be able to!

Barbara

DraagonStorm

I can download Net 2.0, but I get an error when I try to run it.... Oh, well. I may try another computer.....

BB
DraagonStorm

Baroli

I am wondering if it runs ok on XP, but not so on earlier editions of Windows OS. But then I think some of you have 98, 2000, etc. So, I dont' think that is the problem. Hmmm.

Baroli

Baroli

Actually, I just did a reading on it and sent it to my friend who requested it, and she just emailed me back very impressed by the whole thing. I am very happy I downloaded this.

Baroli

DraagonStorm

I have XP on my laptop.. That's where I tried to run Net 2.0. I going to try on my desktop, which has 2000 in a couple of days.... I'll post if that works.

BB
DraagonStorm

DraagonStorm

That's what I like the most about this software.... You can work with the actual cards.. Shuffle.. Cut.. Deal.. etc. And then you can recreate it in Orphalese to create a RTF file and then even convert to html for the web! :)

BB
DraagonStorm

Moongold

I have XP on my desktop and had no trouble installing Net 2.0. Hope you find a solution :)