Hanson Roberts - To All Believers

ScarabFlight

I don't 'use' this card in readings. It is however my favorite card out of the whole deck, and that's saying quite a bit! :D I 'use' it more in a inspiration type way, it gives me a good feeling inside when I look at it.

Centaur

Chronata said:
I have the one from my original (lost) HR deck pinned to a bulletin board in my studio that also contains many other images that inspire me both creatively and spiritually.

My spouse says that the one time he met Mary Hanson Roberts she was this cool little hippie chick who was dressed ina similar style to the lady on this card.

What a cool story Chronata. :) I can imagine that she would be like that!!

Oh, and I used to have my card pinned to a bulletin board also.

Flavio

Sulis said:
Re-starting this study group
Sulis xx
Great idea to restart this group Sulis! this card also deserves revival as it is very special for most of us.

rachelcat

I always considered this as meaning "WELCOME to all believers." I like the idea that she is a protector of the deck. I always use title cards for bookmarks, but I don't have a companion book for this deck, so it stays in the bottom of my deck storage box, peeking out with its friendly smile every once in a while. (Yes, I had to get a larger box recently, but that is a different story!) Looking forward to more study threads!

Michelle

I use this card as a bookmark, too.

I have it in my Hanson-Roberts companion book. It is such a beautiful card - filled with mystery.

Love,Light,Blessings,
Michelle

Indigo Rose

Inspiration....

Chronata said:
I really love this little card.
I have the one from my original (lost) HR deck pinned to a bulletin board in my studio that also contains many other images that inspire me both creatively and spiritually.
My spouse says that the one time he met Mary Hanson Roberts she was this cool little hippie chick who was dressed ina similar style to the lady on this card.

I found this as I was reading through the Hanson's Roberts Index.
This inspired me to take out the "To ALL Believers" card and place it on my desk. What a beautiful card! When you look into her eyes it is as if you can see that she has a deeper knowledge; she holds open the curtain as if to say, "Come in and see what Tarot can reveal".

I think I will leave this card on my desk as a source of inspiration!
Indigo Rose

tarotlova

Have a look on my thread Semi-Major Arcana's for another way to use this card, I think it's in Chat sorry I don't know how to stick a thread in in a thread if you know what I mean! It's in the Using Tarot Cards Thread not Chat I just looked!

Red Kite

I use this and the 'other card' as pack seals when I put the deck away. It goes back in it's box with the believers card peeking out through the box window. For me, she is holding back the curtain to shed light on the darkness beyond. She drew me into tarot. Hanson Roberts was my first deck. I came to it at her invitation!

I had never thought of using it in a reading. Yes, it could easily be the significator. It is such a beautiful card, it would be good to use it rather than always putting it to one side.

Stregaverde

I, too, use it as a bookmark, but only in Tarot books. It makes me smile and feel reaffirmed every time that I see it. Wonderful card! :D

mike gorth

I just leave in the box. I don't really care for the little title cards but I can never get rid of them so they just stay in the box day after day.