Did the Hexen 2.0 go OOP??

Le Fanu

You bought it for genealogical reasons, remember? ;)
Gosh * perks up* you know, I'd forgotten that. Such was the torpor that the whole deck instilled in me.

rwcarter

Gosh * perks up* you know, I'd forgotten that. Such was the torpor that the whole deck instilled in me.

Well, if nothing else, you'll keep it for genealogical reasons. :D

gregory

They answered:

The Hexen2.0 Tarot Deck is out of stock at the moment unfortunately, we haven’t decided on a reprint date yet.

All best,
Noortje
Black dog Publishing

This does not explain why ALL the buy links on their website deliver the same error message but at least we know !

White Onyx

I'd be interested in a copy, any chance to get one?

karen0205

They answered:

This does not explain why ALL the buy links on their website deliver the same error message but at least we know !

I messaged the artist about a reprint too and here is what she replied:

"It's not looking positive for the time being, I hope one day..."

Doesn't seem like there is going to be a reprint any time soon. It's too bad. I think
there are a lot of people who missed out.

The crowned one

I picked this deck up on a trade train, It is a keeper. It is tarot in the fact it is 78 cards, and follows the typical titles and structure, but the deck is a part of a bigger project that looks at some very cool social commentary and science as it pertains to the mind and controlling humanity whither anoetic or noeticly.

the deck

toj

Got the companion book.

Kallisti

Looks like it's getting republished

There's now a preorder link on Amazon, and it's supposed available on November 17.

You have to wonder what the Illuminati are up to letting it go back on the market ...

Aeric

Oh thank gawd. I was recently at a Tarot sale where an original was going for somewhere in the thousands.