Tyldwick Tarot

Chimera Dust

You can't as far as I know.

Thanks! Some people in this thread mentioned they had asked for certain numbers and gotten them, maybe it was possible in pre-order or for the first few sales but no longer. It makes sense.

Chimera Dust

I got the Tyldwick as a gift and I have to say I really love it so far! The cardstock is very shuffle-able but not at all flimsy and I love the gilded edges.

I know some people have mentioned having trouble dealing with the pictures but I really like them. I wish that some of the pictures could be bigger so we could see more of the details, but on the other hand, I love the deck as it is. It's like looking into an old mirror, to borrow the description I've seen here on AT (can't remember who said it first).

The imagery itself is great, I think it's good both for intuitive readers and people who are reading using more by-the-book meanings. I highly recommend it. It's an excellent example of using the Tarot's imagery in a very creative way.

I also love the certificate, I'm definitely going to print it out.

Dusk Till Dawn

Thanks! Some people in this thread mentioned they had asked for certain numbers and gotten them, maybe it was possible in pre-order or for the first few sales but no longer. It makes sense.
Yes, that was possible a few Years ago, when the Deck wasnt available yet. I had requestet my Number, and got it Years later.

Chimera Dust

Yes, that was possible a few Years ago, when the Deck wasnt available yet. I had requestet my Number, and got it Years later.

Thanks! It's ok though, I've already gotten my deck (see the post before yours) and I'm fine with the number I got. :)

Le Fanu

I got the Tyldwick as a gift and I have to say I really love it so far! The cardstock is very shuffle-able but not at all flimsy and I love the gilded edges.

I know some people have mentioned having trouble dealing with the pictures but I really like them. I wish that some of the pictures could be bigger so we could see more of the details, but on the other hand, I love the deck as it is. It's like looking into an old mirror, to borrow the description I've seen here on AT (can't remember who said it first).

The imagery itself is great, I think it's good both for intuitive readers and people who are reading using more by-the-book meanings. I highly recommend it. It's an excellent example of using the Tarot's imagery in a very creative way.

I also love the certificate, I'm definitely going to print it out.
This is a deck that has slowly unfolded for me. I loved it in the development phase, followed it closely then sort of switched off (it was a long time coming) and got my copy when it came out, let the dust settle, got on with life and now find that it is a deck I love more and more. It has such an extraordinary mood and - for me - is so easy to read. I feel like I am deciphering a rich variety of long-gone atmospheres. Who needs three ladies prancing with cups, or 5 men battling with wands? These silent, flaking walls say so much, the echoing, unpeopled shrines. There is a symmetry and harmony in the inanimate objects which conveys such a clear message.

Really, I think this deck is a masterpiece.

Chimera Dust

May I ask you for what the certificate is?

It confirms that you own a copy and what number your deck is (the decks are numbered, I think it's because it's a limited edition). :)

This is a deck that has slowly unfolded for me. I loved it in the development phase, followed it closely then sort of switched off (it was a long time coming) and got my copy when it came out, let the dust settle, got on with life and now find that it is a deck I love more and more. It has such an extraordinary mood and - for me - is so easy to read. I feel like I am deciphering a rich variety of long-gone atmospheres. Who needs three ladies prancing with cups, or 5 men battling with wands? These silent, flaking walls say so much, the echoing, unpeopled shrines. There is a symmetry and harmony in the inanimate objects which conveys such a clear message.

Really, I think this deck is a masterpiece.

I'm still in the early stages of exploring it, but I agree with everything you've said so far. That's how I feel about it too. The harmony you mention has stood out to me as well, it's amazing. I couldn't agree more, "masterpiece" is exactly the way to describe it. I know I haven't been using it for a very long time (yet) but I really like it.

Gulliver

Thanks, Chimera!

Essjay

This is the deck of 2013 for me. Initially, I ordered it because it was very different and I'd followed it for a few years intrigued as to how it would develop. I thought I would love it for its beautiful images but find it difficult to read with. Now, I find it's the best reader and to be honest it was straight out of the box. I don't miss people in the cards and I find myself scrutinising the images and seeing something different every time. So beautiful.