The Psychobilly Tarot

spinnachie

I am soooo going to get on this!!...I just have to wait til I get paid..
Can I contribute through paypal?

Zipgun

I am soooo going to get on this!!...I just have to wait til I get paid..
Can I contribute through paypal?

I'm not currently set up to take paypal, but I will revisit this. See what I will have to do to get set up to receive payments from them.

journeyinghome

I don't use Majors only decks, but I wanted to say how much I love the theme and that if you decide to use Kickstarter to fund a full deck, you can count me in!! :D

Morwenna

I don't use Majors-only decks either, at least I never have, but this will be an exception! :D I like having the Aces too; a lot can be done with them added.

And down the line, if I survive, I will be getting the full deck!

Zipgun

The Aces ARE included in this deck

We wanted it to be a readable deck so we are including the aces.

Zipgun

Art improvements

We are finalizing the art, just got a new set of test cards. Very pleased with how they turned out.

Attachments

• test cards.jpg
    test cards.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 83

Morwenna

I have it. And I LOVE it!! :heart: There's SO much in it! All the little symbols you expect, and all kinds of things you don't... I do have some questions however. Could we please have a guide to who those characters are based on (in RL--some of them I can figure out, and they're very apt!), and what some of those non-usual-Tarot symbols are? Inquiring minds and all that jazz... (Love the extras in the banners!)

I think the Chariot and the Empress are my favorites so far. Or maybe the Star... My mind will obviously change from day to day.

And the silver edging is Flat-Out Gorgeous!! :D Thank you so much!

Now to wait (im)patiently for the full deck... :D I love the suits. And if that knight is indicative of what we can expect down the road, I'm counting the days!

JayBee

Just received mine today. The details are so crisp and fine and the colour contrasts are strong and striking. If ever there were a majors deck that cried out for a larger-sized format, to help bring out all the best aspects, it's this. Just saying.