Tarot of Innocence - it now exists

EmpressArwen

I just saw pictures of this deck in your reading exchange thread. I was going to post that I love the deck you were using and ask where you got it. I had no idea YOU created the deck. Amazing. Congratulations!!

shadowdancer

I just saw pictures of this deck in your reading exchange thread. I was going to post that I love the deck you were using and ask where you got it. I had no idea YOU created the deck. Amazing. Congratulations!!

Awww, thanks for that :)

I am loving how it reads at the moment, but appreciate I am somewhat biased and know all the little quirks.

It will be offered for sale in the not too distant future, and I hope it does find some nice new homes.
Can't guarantee fairies, elves and pixies are much of a foil against goblins, so people may find they still lose socks in the washing machine.

Davina

junethird

Its funny i was stuck on the page of pents on one of my own personal readings and i was looking at different images and then i saw your version of the page reaching for apples. Things started to click for me :)

Congrats on your beautiful deck. Its lovely an i like the bright colours!

shadowdancer

Okay wee update.

The book is finished and converted to a useable PDF. 262 pages, of which approx 98 are dedicated to being a workbook with lots of suggested exercises. Therefore the book will only be available in electronic form.

Another copy of deck ordered. I did some minor amendments to 12 cards, where the odd grass colour or the occasional skin tone were tweaked.

Once that arrives, and I am happy with it, the decks (B/W original sketches & full coloured version) will be offered for sale.
Heck I am nervous. Never, ever done anything like this before. I have no idea how many will be interested and will have to resist the urge to start biting my nails again should orders be made.

So, look out for a posting here in the next week or two, and in the advertisements section for full details.

In the meantime here is a pic of some of the cards on the poster I have ordered, to display on my stall at the festival in September.

Wish me luck folks, and be patient with me. I wanna make sure I get everything right.

Attachments

• festival poster.jpg
    festival poster.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 105

danieljuk

you put as much work into the workbook as the deck :) :thumbsup:
I am watching, poised, ready to order at any moment of release :) :heart:

shadowdancer

darn it, if my arms could reach from NZ to the UK and US, I would be giving you both a huge bear hug right now

Ince would add himself to the huggle :D

Quester

I want it too!!! :)

PattyMc

I want it too! Ready to order :) I think anything Davina creates can only be fabulous...a tarot deck and workbook...fantabulous for sure!

Patty

hopena

This is YOUR deck? I had no idea. I like it! :D