The Alchemical Tarot: Renewed Four

agviz

I do plan on buying the deck, this week in fact. I didn't expect anyone to post the entire deck. I'm aware that that is copyright infringement. I thought it would be nice to see a few pics of the actual cards. Kind of sorry I brought it up now, though...

I feel the same way. To be honest, I'm worried how the white borders will look. I don't like that the aged treatment doesn't continue through the border, but perhaps I'll feel differently if I see the actual cards.

swedishfish612

I feel the same way. To be honest, I'm worried how the white borders will look. I don't like that the aged treatment doesn't continue through the border, but perhaps I'll feel differently if I see the actual cards.

I wonder about those white borders, too, but I'm glad to hear that they are thin. I'm getting it regardless, as I really want to try out a Robert Place deck and I'm very drawn to the artwork in the Alchemical.

Tibor

How did you buy the deck???? PLease

Barleywine

Received mine through the campaign a couple of days ago. I like the antique look quite a bit; it would have been nice if the (fairly thin) outer borders were more of an ivory hue than simply stark white, but I'm not one to obsess over borders unless they're really wide and visually intrusive. The inner green band sets them off nicely from the images. Now I need the book . . .

Madrigal

Still waiting to receive mine. Wondering about the delay as some of you who've already received yours are in Europe. Anyone else in the the U.S. who backed this and haven't yet received it?

Barleywine

Still waiting to receive mine. Wondering about the delay as some of you who've already received yours are in Europe. Anyone else in the the U.S. who backed this and haven't yet received it?

He put out a request for updated mailing information a while ago, since he seems to have misplaced some of it. If you didn't respond, you might want to contact him.

WolfSpirit

I did not see posts from people in Europe who already received their copy?
This does not stop me from impatiently going to the mailbox several times a day...;)

I agree with what Barleywine said - you can check with him if he has your right details.

Madrigal

He put out a request for updated mailing information a while ago, since he seems to have misplaced some of it. If you didn't respond, you might want to contact him.

I did this when that request went out initially.

I did not see posts from people in Europe who already received their copy?
This does not stop me from impatiently going to the mailbox several times a day...;)

I agree with what Barleywine said - you can check with him if he has your right details.

I believe Barleywine is in the UK and he's received his already. But perhaps I'll double check and make sure Mr. Place did receive my detes.

Barleywine

I believe Barleywine is in the UK and he's received his already. But perhaps I'll double check and make sure Mr. Place did receive my detes.

No, north-eastern US. But with the political climate in the US, I might soon wish I was anywhere else :)

Madrigal

No, north-eastern US. But with the political climate in the US, I might soon wish I was anywhere else :)

Well, that is very strange. All this time I had you pegged as a UKer. I wonder why :confused: :joke:

As to the topic at hand, I'll give it another day or so and then contact Robert Place to see what's up.