"Blue Thoth"

Lil Red

I see that there are 3 kinds of Thoth decks, the green, the purple and the blue one. I'm thinking in getting the blue Thoth but I don't know the difference of all three. The only thing I know that the purple one are the smaller deck and has 3 different magus, the green one is the larger deck and the blue one I got nothing except that it was made in Swiss I think.

Do you mind explaining it to me since I'm new in the thoth deck and planning in getting one since I usually stick to the Rider clones, thank you! :)

Lil Red

I'm starting to think that the blue deck is a bad idea. I may as well get the purple deck for it looks promising.

Richard

I'm starting to think that the blue deck is a bad idea. I may as well get the purple deck for it looks promising.
I had the blue, purple, and green. I gave away the blue because it was just too small for me. I keep the purple on hand, mainly for the three Magi, but the only Thoth I use nowadays is the green. I don't use the Thoth for fortune telling, so I don't need to shuffle it, which might be a problem with the green.

ravenest

Lots of small images, get the big one. You will figure out how to shuffle. Yes, worth it. Later on if you get so into it you want to carry a handy one get the small pack, by then you will be more familiar with the details on them.

Lil Red

I had the blue, purple, and green. I gave away the blue because it was just too small for me. I keep the purple on hand, mainly for the three Magi, but the only Thoth I use nowadays is the green. I don't use the Thoth for fortune telling, so I don't need to shuffle it, which might be a problem with the green.

I'm not really much fan of a small size so I can see that the blue deck won't be much helpful than. The purple one does seems interesting because of the 3 magus though the green one has very large borders.

Lil Red

Lots of small images, get the big one. You will figure out how to shuffle. Yes, worth it. Later on if you get so into it you want to carry a handy one get the small pack, by then you will be more familiar with the details on them.

Okie dokie, thank you for the advice. :)

Richard

Comparison of the green and purple versions of my favorite Thoth card.

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 231

Lil Red

Comparison of the green and purple versions of my favorite Thoth card.

I like the green one better cause the pictures are larger and good to study with