5 of pentacles

NamasteIndia

UPDATED

My husbands boss as finally agreed for this trip
He will be flying tomorrow to Israel
since the cards for the earlier reading were bad
so im going to ask my cards again what is expected during the trip

pasara

Just a thought: You might want to ask what can be done to make the trip go most smoothly. It is a little more proactive.

mza

NamasteIndia said:
UPDATED

My husbands boss as finally agreed for this trip
He will be flying tomorrow to Israel
since the cards for the earlier reading were bad
so im going to ask my cards again what is expected during the trip
Just wanted to add that since the trip is to Israel they might have to be careful cos of protests in the neighbouring countries of Libya etc. I don't know if there are still protests in Egypt but be in constant contact with him in his travels in case anything unforeseen comes up and he is left stranded for sometime. At one time recently internet (and maybe other forms of communications ) were cut off to that area. I'm just thinking any disturbances might affect air travel next door in Israel.
Highly unlikely though, but just a thought. The 5 pents always keeps you guessing until you actually experience it, doesn't it.
Best wishes.

NamasteIndia

mzansi-afrika said:
Just wanted to add that since the trip is to Israel they might have to be careful cos of protests in the neighbouring countries of Libya etc. I don't know if there are still protests in Egypt but be in constant contact with him in his travels in case anything unforeseen comes up and he is left stranded for sometime. At one time recently internet (and maybe other forms of communications ) were cut off to that area. I'm just thinking any disturbances might affect air travel next door in Israel.
Highly unlikely though, but just a thought. The 5 pents always keeps you guessing until you actually experience it, doesn't it.
Best wishes.
ya i almost had thought the trip wont happen
but then it took me by surprise but 5 of pentacles as lot of hidden agendas
i saw in news lot of protest going on in nearby areas of israel...
dont know what to expect now

SirRushing

NamasteIndia said:
If 5 of pentacles turns up for outcome of a travel journey
will the journey happen or not?

Something will be lost, or gotten rid of, whether that is a good or bad thing, who knows.

Maybe a sense of lack and not having something. Perhaps, having to walk in the snow, or rain. Worst? A horrible cold blizzard. May be homeless , or see homeless people. Find someone lost money, lost weight, is sick.

for all we know maybe someone will realize that they overpacked their suit case and next time they are going to carry less stuff by getting rid of their belongings they don't need. That is 5 pentacles right there. Having less stuff than you had before.

SirRushing

mzansi-afrika said:
Best wishes.

Libya and Egypt won't be affecting Israel all that much. No one can get in and out of Israel without passing heavy security via airplane, boat or vehicle. So she has nothing to worry about just because of some flare ups in Libya and Egypt. And most airplanes travel from US straight to Israel so plane ride won't be a problem.

I will say she will see maybe poverty in Israel. Lots of dirt poor Russian Jews in Israel and some of women of Russian Jewish descent are street prostitutes in Israel and there are lots of poor Arabs due to the Palenstinian occupation.

Another thing about Israel, like most Middle Eastern countries is that even though they are modern those places still look rural, since the Middle-east is a desert, therefore is dusty looking. Maybe that is what 5 Pentacles could indicate....a dirty dusty place that will look now where like New York City, Los Angeles, or Chicago. I can't explain it. What comes close is like any city in Arizona, a city that is surrounded by desert where no matter how modern you try to make the city, it will always have a dusty, rocky, archaic atmosphere about it.

NamasteIndia

SirRushing said:
Libya and Egypt won't be affecting Israel all that much. No one can get in and out of Israel without passing heavy security via airplane, boat or vehicle. So she has nothing to worry about just because of some flare ups in Libya and Egypt. And most airplanes travel from US straight to Israel so plane ride won't be a problem.

I will say she will see maybe poverty in Israel. Lots of dirt poor Russian Jews in Israel and some of women of Russian Jewish descent are street prostitutes in Israel and there are lots of poor Arabs due to the Palenstinian occupation.

Another thing about Israel, like most Middle Eastern countries is that even though they are modern those places still look rural, since the Middle-east is a desert, therefore is dusty looking. Maybe that is what 5 Pentacles could indicate....a dirty dusty place that will look now where like New York City, Los Angeles, or Chicago. I can't explain it. What comes close is like any city in Arizona, a city that is surrounded by desert where no matter how modern you try to make the city, it will always have a dusty, rocky, archaic atmosphere about it.

that makes sense
he was quite excited about his first abroad trip
and all he will get to see around is dusty street, shady places and probably a desert storm.
so overall the excitement will be lost
he might have gone with a idea of singapore looking city and end up feeling in some desert not what he expected

will keep u'll posted

NamasteIndia

SirRushing said:

that makes sense
he was quite excited about his first abroad trip
and all he will get to see around is dusty street, shady places and probably a desert storm.
so overall the excitement will be lost
he might have gone with a idea of singapore looking city and end up feeling in some desert not what he expected

will keep u'll posted

NamasteIndia

ok so my hubby is back from israel
and he had lot of fun the city Tel Aviv and Jerusalem is quite well maintained and he said that its posh and hip place.

But he kept saying that everything there was expensive and unaffordable espeically since we had to pay in dollars

so i think 5 of pentacles is saying that he reached a posh place but could not just buy everything he wanted to because of the steep price

also the trip incurrred lot of expense for his organisation and they had to pay for travelling, hotel, airplane charges so somewhat the 5 of pentacles makes sense.

1-2pics of israel

Attachments

• israel1.jpg
    israel1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 40
  • israel.jpg
    israel.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 41

aware7

The 5 of Pentacles can also be about perceptions rather than realities.

It might simply have been telling you not to worry because despite the region being turbulent, you were going to be okay. Not always but often I find the card is about how I feel rather than the reality of what is happening or will happen. It's about worries often rather than those worries coming true.