Purple Peace...

Sebavin

I like memries idea, and you can take a few of the beads from the old bracelet and mix them up with some other genuine amethyst beads. Plus, it follows that there is a reason behind the bracelet not breaking. On the day it happens, you'll probably know why.

annabubble

wumpkie said:
My mother has just made me laugh, she too purchased them at the same time I did and everytime they came off, she kept the beads and charms and has just made them into a small bracelet for herself and she's only just did it this morning :D

Sounds like a good idea. Will make sure I keep track of the beads. Although they still aren't showing any sign of leaving my wrist, so it may be a while...

annabubble

Sebavin said:
Plus, it follows that there is a reason behind the bracelet not breaking. On the day it happens, you'll probably know why.

I guess I won't know until it breaks. Will have to wait and see. To be continued :)...

Cactus

Has your bracelet broken off yet?

annabubble

Nope still hanging on.

It's a teensy bit frayed at the end of one of the bits hanging off the knot, if that makes any sense, but other then that, still good. :)

wumpkie

One of mine fell off my foot as a whole rather than snapping off :) I think I must have stretched it...