Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

Summerdream

Congratulations!!

As soon as the minors are available for purchase let us know!!

Summerdream:)

mercenary30

Majecot said:
merc and I are co-presidents :D we would be happy to take your application ;)

slides a pen and paper across the table

HAHAHA. This is the first time I have seen this!!!

Yes, fill out the application and leave it in that basket on the end of the desk......

SongDeva

ALERT

Please be advised that when the deck is done, Chronata will most likely insist on giving everyone two free decks.

For her own sake, the Fan Club Board of Directors must ask that you refuse and insist in turn on paying for the deck.

That is all.

HudsonGray

Give back the free decks? But....but....Christmas is coming! (pout)

Congrats, Chronata!

M-Press

Great to hear of such progress Chronata!!!
and although I'm sure everyone is dying to see them, I'mn kind of glad I don't... it's like expanding the tease... making anticipation do... it's thing!!!!!

Bob Hollister

hee hee hee

My spouse has her own fan club! And it's not just me! HOOOORRRAAAAYYY!!!! I've been telling her for years that she's wonderful and talented and amazing and awesome. Sometimes, though, it takes other folks to make her realize these things. And you're right Lara, NO ONE should get my spouse's wonderful talent for free. Been telling her that for DECADES. Since before we were even dating. I, obviously, am a fan as well, and can't wait for her to finish. So, sweetie, here's the official nag: Finish the cards!

M-Press

ooooooh.....
this gets interesting... VERY interesting!!!!!;)

Chronata

sigh.
Not content to nag me in person...my spouse has elected to nag me ON MY OWN THREAD!
Actually what he said was kinda sweet...:D

I have no real updates at the moment...as my spouse , maybe more than anyone, knows that I have to make other things to make a living at the moment...that Holiday season doncha know...

I still have not started on the World yet...but I wil very shortly...
and as soon as we have our computer and scanner working I will let you all see the Final Cards of the Arcana!

Wow..it feels good to say that!

CreativeFire

Chronata said:
sigh.
Not content to nag me in person...my spouse has elected to nag me ON MY OWN THREAD!
Actually what he said was kinda sweet...:D
Chronata, I think it is lovely that you have such support from your family with your wonderful project. :) I shall be definitely looking forward to seeing your final arcana when they are scanned! (My best friend, who is not into tarot, is dying to see them as well as she just loves the way that you paint with the strong colours and line ;) )

CF

Majecot

Oh my!!! The tension builds.... Majecot fans herself

*waves and grins* Hi Bob! Long time no see... Keep cracking that whip!

I will meet you there Merc.. I remember the way;) Just wait till you see them in person!! They are even better than the scans!