Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

Bob Hollister

Hiya, red! It was nice to see you too. And Chronata, my sweet. Damn right, get to work and finish those cards!

TemperanceAngel

I'd really like to have my name on your list for the deck, do you take cheque, cash or credit?

Chronata how gorgeous your husband is here, and nagging you on-line...he obviously wants you to get that deck finished (as we all do!)

M-Press

For all that's worth, i just wanted to say that i don't really want Chronata to finish the deck fast. Not becasue i don't want to see it finished (I sure do!), but becasue I don't think this is a project to rush. when I see decks that are done at the speed of light, i feel I don't like them.. There is a quality of maturity that develops card after card, and time in between is a factor.
I say, that Chronata will finish her deck whenever she will, and that may take her for as long as it takes, and I'm willing to sit here and wait patiently....;)

yupkigirl

Oh my... I can't believe I've not checked out this thread before! Your work is lovely! Amazing! Fantastic! Terrific! I really do love the cards! It'll be very wonderful to have the deck! Congratulations!

rabble

bump

how are you going with these, chronata?

They're really gorgeous, and I *still* can't wait to see them all together!

(I'm still offering to get them onto a site if you want, too :) )

Sophie

Chronata, these are so alluring! I absolutely love masques and masquerades, and all the mystery and freedom that go with them.

Have you thought of bringing them out first as a Majors-only? The way Elisabetta Trevisian did with Tarrochi di Vetro before bringing out the whole deck as the Crystal Tarot, some years later?

Definitely it would be worth having those majors, even before the pips are ready.

Bravo!

Chronata

Update time!
This will be my third attempt to show you another image...as I had THOUGHT that everything with my computer was back up and running again...but I apparently was mistaken! (sigh)

I did have the fortune of getting the scanner to at least get one new card in the computer before everything started going wiggy again!

Plans for the Limited Edition Majors only deck is underway!

I found a lovely present under my Christmas tree...the Xyron 900 cold lamination machine! And when I order the double sided lamination cartridge, I will try and put together a deck...just to see how viable the self publishing concept is!

Meantime...I can tease you with this title card...the titles themselves are only temporary, and I don't like them at all...but I wanted to just give you an idea how it might look in the end!

Attachments

• MMTitle2.jpg
    MMTitle2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 230

Chronata

Hey...since that finally seemed to work...
I will give you another card as well...

Here's the Hanged Man.

Attachments

• MMHanged.jpg
    MMHanged.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 236

Sophie

Chronata said:
Hey...since that finally seemed to work...
I will give you another card as well...

Here's the Hanged Man.

Gorgeous! I like the theatre strings and all the comedy-tragedy masks around the "gallows".

What's the apple? he's found knowledge?

I'm glad you are coming out with the Majors.

CreativeFire

Chronata, great to see you back and posting some cards for us all to enjoy. :) A lamination machine for christmas - what a thoughtful and practical gift for you! :laugh: I love how the lady in your title card is holding the tarot cards - nice touch. Also the idea of using a puppet (knew I would spell marionette?? wrong!) is very clever and inspired for your Hanged Man - well done.

CreativeFire