Wheel of fortune as feelings.

Brown sparrow

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=274638

Hi, (full reading in above link).

How would you personally interpert wheel of fortube as someones feelings for another?

Some say as changeable, others as feeling grateful..
I usually read it as feeling as if meeting the person was fated or that you have a past life connection. You?

ilikeskittles

That's a neat way to interpret it. For me, personally, I view the wheel of fortune as an "up in the air" card. Meaning, things (and feelings) could go either way. For me there's an element of indecisiveness or instability to this card, like the wheel is spinning and hasn't yet landed on a solid outcome.

Aenwyn

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=274638

Hi, (full reading in above link).

How would you personally interpert wheel of fortube as someones feelings for another?

Some say as changeable, others as feeling grateful..
I usually read it as feeling as if meeting the person was fated or that you have a past life connection. You?
I usually interpret it as fated/past life connection. Whatever they feel is meant to be. If the second individual is looking to influence the first individual's feelings towards himself/herself (whether positively or negatively) that individual won't have much of an effect on them.

Another card can provide clarity in regards to which meaning is appropriate.

For those individuals who combine rune pulls with their tarot readings, I would consider a combination of the Wheel of Fortune + Dagaz to refer to change (the rune tends to refer to cycles, night versus day).

decan

Feelings can change easily therefore the Wheel fits with that. Nevertheless this card as feelings for another is "encouraging", upright this card from the Majors is good.

Aset

I see the WoF as being more about chance than fate. In the context of feelings I would say that the person is feeling all over the place about the other person - maybe sometimes they think they like them, other times not so much. They're undecided.

Brown sparrow

I see the WoF as being more about chance than fate. In the context of feelings I would say that the person is feeling all over the place about the other person - maybe sometimes they think they like them, other times not so much. They're undecided.

Well this is the most desirable interp :)

Ace

Really? I think you are NEEDING to feel that way, rather than ACTUALLY feel that way. Your interp is way too dramatic and specific.

I see the Wheel of Fortune as "you pays your money and you takes your chance" In other words, you can't determine his feelings yet. You must get to know him and let him SORT THEM OUT. There was a very early tarot which showed the wheel as people ranging from child (with a future) to an old man (with no future at all) and you really can't predict (yet) what the future will be--in this case of your relationship.

barb

Grizabella

Whenever I draw the Wheel of Fortune, I always draw one, two or three cards after it to see if I can find out what the wheel is turning to or turning from if the cards haven't already made that clear in the main spread. Sometimes I get added insight and sometimes I don't really, but I just can't seem to resist that Wheel staring at me without trying to find out "why". :)

tarot_quest

Whenever I draw the Wheel of Fortune, I always draw one, two or three cards after it to see if I can find out what the wheel is turning to or turning from if the cards haven't already made that clear in the main spread. Sometimes I get added insight and sometimes I don't really, but I just can't seem to resist that Wheel staring at me without trying to find out "why". :)

Just to say that I do the same. With the wheel, things are moving (and far from stagnant). So the question is, ''what will happened when the wheel will turn/or after the wheel will make a turn?''. It will give you the answer for phase 1, since life is always changing ;)