Ace of Swords as blockages or "things I need to leave behind".

kika_meow

Hi there! I'm doing a new moon spread and in the position for "what is blocking me from growing? / Things I need to leave behind" I pulled the Ace of Swords, which I honestly don't get. My bet is that what is blocking me is the fact that I started something (some projects) in my mind, but I left them in the stage of an start and I never really completed them and now is time to leave them behind?

Farzon

Maybe not the projects as such but the stage of constant planning. The Aces show only the potentials of their suits so in order to get things done they need to be overcome.

I also see the Ace of Swords as a card of a strong point of view, sharp as a sword. It might be the time to consider other people's opinions and reevaluate your own.

Karmena

I feel like Ace of Swords is about clear head and success in work, but it might symbolise ''mind over heart''. Sometimes you have to follow your feelings and not overthink things. Also could mean being too caught up in work, thus leaving loved ones behind.

kika_meow

Maybe not the projects as such but the stage of constant planning. The Aces show only the potentials of their suits so in order to get things done they need to be overcome.

Alright! So maybe what I need to overcome is the stage of planning, from this point of view the message would not be "leave your plans behind", but "start working on it! Start the action".

I also see the Ace of Swords as a card of a strong point of view, sharp as a sword. It might be the time to consider other people's opinions and reevaluate your own.

I think in my case it's more the previous interpretation, since I tend to use the help and advice of others all the time and I'm very open minded...

I appreciate your viewpoint! It helps!

kika_meow

I feel like Ace of Swords is about clear head and success in work, but it might symbolise ''mind over heart''. Sometimes you have to follow your feelings and not overthink things. Also could mean being too caught up in work, thus leaving loved ones behind.

I think it might be that, I think A LOT and I forget to feel. I'm a Queen of Swords in most of my readings, so maybe this ace of swords is telling me to thinks less and go with the flow of feelings once in a while.