What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

AnemoneRosie

Waiting for the Ceccoli. I'm a little bit leery of it.

Gwynydd

I would love if you tell us about it when you get it. It is a deck I have been very curious about . I hope you enjoy it !

I will! I've read the Raven Boys, and am waiting on the other three books in the series 😍 I love that someone made a deck to go with their fiction

barefootlife

I will! I've read the Raven Boys, and am waiting on the other three books in the series 😍 I love that someone made a deck to go with their fiction

The tarot was created by the author, actually, so it reflects imagery from the books! The drawings are nice, but the orange borders are a questionable choice.

Cocobird55

Received my Paul Klee Oracle and the Baba bag -- perfect fit!

Tarot dance

...Just ordered the Book for the Comic Tarot and the Divine Circus Oracle.

......I am expecting also Omegaland Tarot and the Contemporary Minimal Tarot

Lisa Myobun

I will! I've read the Raven Boys, and am waiting on the other three books in the series [emoji7] I love that someone made a deck to go with their fiction

Hi! I hope you love it! It's one of my favorites - I think Maggie Stiefvafer is brilliant! She is herself the artist of the deck. Amazing!

Gwynydd

Hi! I hope you love it! It's one of my favorites - I think Maggie Stiefvafer is brilliant! She is herself the artist of the deck. Amazing!

Yes! There's nothing she can't do :D I know I'll love it, I only wish she didn't publish via Llewellyn, because of the horrible cardstock and packaging they use.

Viridian

Raven's Prophecy Tarot is one of my top favorites too! It's just so unique and it reads like an otherworldly forest. I love the books too =D

Well I wasn't intending to buy anything and then I found the Noblet Tarot Reproduction by Joseph H. Peterson and I just couldn't resist.

EmpyreanKnight

It seems like there is a local collector here who has a brand new Kabbalistic Visions Tarot. I'm not letting go of this, and it should be part of my collection by next week.

I feel like I just got bit by the TOADIE bug again.

greatdane

The Mystical Tarot by LoS. Le Fanu, you're such an enabler :)