Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

Ashtaroot

Love the new improved House card :)

Queen of Disks

really nice!!!

Dvirgo

Very. Very nice love that bouquet. I am starting to learn that deck and would love having this one.

I could have sworn the mice card changed!!!! Maybe I'm wrong..

starlightexp

“Once More” , the Princess shuffled the cards again.
“Oy,,,my brain hurts”
“But I’m not here that much longer and I want to get you two good at this”
“Alright, I know, I know” ,93 leaned back against the coffee table.
The three of them were going over the Grand Tableau again, and again, and again. They had started almost 3 hours before and now the night was getting late.
The Tower
The Coffin
The cards were side by side in the new 36 card layout directly to the right of The Man.
“What could this mean” The Princess looked at them both
“Well”, he started “If it were tarot it would be some sort of metal anguish or end of a thought pattern”
“Go more mundane”
“Mmmmmm well the coffin can mean physical issues as well so with the tower there I would say maybe getting hurt on the job?” His brain was, like 93’s, overloaded now. Thank the Gods he was recording these sessions so that when The Princess had moved they would have something to fall back on.
“Close...it could mean a hospital.”
“Oh..My….Goddess….” 93 laughed.” It’s so simple when you see it.”
That was one of the tricks to getting this down and getting it right. It’s not so ‘in the mind’ as more so out in the world he thought to himself.
They only had a few days left to themselves and so they were making the most of it. He was going to truly miss being able to spend so much time with her but was also aware that the internet was a wonderful thing for keeping friendships alive.
“Hey why not lets lay out the cards from Pixie?”
“But we only have 19 of them? How can we do it?”
“It’s just for practice let me grab them.” He reached into the little wooden box. Along side the 1910 Pam A he had been storing the little Lenormand cards and now pulled them out.
"I still can't figure out where some of those images are coming from" The Princess was looking though the 1910 now. "I've never seen mice in the deck and that snake is no where to be found"
"Ahhh not so" He took the cards from her and picked out a few. He laid them out next to some of the Lenormands he picked out of the stack. "See, here is the mice." He pointed to one of the cards. "And here is the snake."
"Oh wow, I NEVER would have thought that was coming from there. I was thinking that Pixie was giving us new things, but here they are right in front of us if you only know how to look at them."
He nodded his head. "I've been going over every one of those cards and believe me EVERYTHING in them is from Pixie's art. It took me a while on some things but I found them."
He gave the little cards a shuffle. “Ok will lay out the Grand with as many cards as we have and just fill in with the other deck. It will be interesting to see how they read.”
He started to deal
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8
He stopped
They looked
“Ummmm I thought we only had 19 cards”
“What the HECK!!” Said 93

Attachments

• 14 The Fox.jpg
    14 The Fox.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 10 The Sythe.jpg
    10 The Sythe.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 310
  • 15 The Bear.jpg
    15 The Bear.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 314
  • 12 The Birds.jpg
    12 The Birds.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 308
  • 30 The Lilly.jpg
    30 The Lilly.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 304

AineFoley

Oh my God, just amazing!!! I feel like I am seeing Pixie through fresh eyes!

nicky

I would never say 'heck'

The scythe!!!!

Queen of Disks

I would have said FRAK!! :p Very very nice!! :) Can't wait to see the rest!

magpie9

Sorry, I just got here and haven't read the whole thread...just enough to Boggle my Mind..so is this amazing deck going to be available?

Debra

Oh man.
I love these. I saw a fox just like that, clouds and all.

Princess moving away?? Waaah!

So. Does this mean you'll be needing a new Princess? she asked, batting her eyelashes in a most regal and appealing fashion.

nicky

Debra said:
Oh man.
I love these. I saw a fox just like that, clouds and all.

Princess moving away?? Waaah!

So. Does this mean you'll be needing a new Princess? she asked, batting her eyelashes in a most regal and appealing fashion.

We now are forced to have a long distance Princess.

That said, you are a natural shoo in with your background ;)