What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

HighPriestess

The Joy and Sorrow Oracle (jumbo size) is on its way!

Anise

Spirit Cats and Tarot of Cocktails were both in my mailbox today! I won't be using the cocktails deck for divination, but I'm sure some people could.

tarotlova

Oracle of Visions! I am waiting on this deck :)

MysticMoonlight

I received the Halloween Oracle and oh my, I'm so loving it! It's so beautiful and makes me so look forward to Halloween even more! :)

Daemon Lover

The Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle Deck......what a mouthful! 😀

Gwynydd

I forgot to mention the Earthly Souls and Spirits Oracle is on its way. My partner and I were amazed; I paid for it, and within 10-15 minutes, got a message saying it'd been shipped! Very impressed

Jen P

I've got a Carol Herzer glittered/iridescent painted Cosmo Astrotaro oracle deck on it's way from our lovely MoonGypsy. Should be here tomorrow. So excited! :D

MoonGypsy

I've got a Carol Herzer glittered/iridescent painted Cosmo Astrotaro oracle deck on it's way from our lovely MoonGypsy. Should be here tomorrow. So excited! :D

It is out for delivery as i type these words! :party: i am excited for you! :party:

Oh, and i have a Jumbo sized Joy and Sorrow Oracle Deck
by our own VERY talented Hexi [Roxi Sim Hermsen] ordered from gamecrafter. Already
have received the poker sized edition, which i will carry in my purse. i love this deck,
and Roxi's art.

Celtictarot

lots of decks coming, Atlantis cards, (kept drawing me in), fairytale oracle both from Oz My Aradia oracle has just been dispatched. Emailing Wordery about my whispers of ganesha oracle, I preordered it in February for goodness sakes, yet they have it on sale!?