New Podcast: Fortune's Wheelhouse

Spiffo

I'm glad to see your support rising; my fingers and toes are crossed for podcasts on the minors, which would be the best gift of all.

Me too!!!

I'm really hoping that even if the 418 isn't reached by the end of the Majors, that Mel and Susie will, after a short break, consider doing them. This is such a great podcast and an utter joy to listen too.

Rose Lalonde

Seriously good episode for the Emperor. Thanks. I'm still thinking about the Star "balancing the four-fold name," which is compelling.

Rock Joe

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to discover a new podcast and am enjoying it quite a bit so far.
Here's a link to the RSS feed for people who don't want to deal with podcatchers and who just want to manually download MP3 files to do with as they please:

http://fortuneswheelhouse.libsyn.com/rss

Babalon Jones

Today's episode is on His Holiness the Hierophant, Revealer of the Mysteries...and sadly will be the last one mentioned here on AT. Will miss this place. Now we will have to bop around more to find out about all things tarot!

Rose Lalonde

Looking forward to the Hierophant that just came out. A treat at the end of a busy week! Thanks for recording these. :)