9 of wands as clarifying 3 of cups (???)

justagirl1

Hi,

How would you interpret 9 of wands as clarifying for 3 of cups? My general thought was "hang in there, fun times are coming" or something... I cant really place this...

BrownBear

The war is over, you're bloodied but unbeaten. Now reach out to neglected friends and heal your wounds with friendly gatherings.

justagirl1

Aaah...! Thank you that feels like a relief! :D

Elven

justagirl1 said:
Hi,
How would you interpret 9 of wands as clarifying for 3 of cups? My general thought was "hang in there, fun times are coming" or something... I cant really place this...

In love, take heed of lessons already learnt. Take the time to think twice.
The other thing was 'take the necessary precautions' ;)

Grizabella

I see this combination could mean a hang-over. Going out partying with friends, only to wake up grumpy and wondering what you did that left you with a bandage on your head.

headincloud

Have you activated your boundaries in a social situation perhaps or distancing yourself from a social situation or relationship?

justagirl1

I see this combination could mean a hang-over. Going out partying with friends, only to wake up grumpy and wondering what you did that left you with a bandage on your head.

HAHA! That never crossed my mind. In all honesty I HAD actually had a bit of wine with some friends the night before and woke up with a little sore head. Not feeling bad, but a bit "out of the loop". Thats awesome! :D

rwcarter

Moderator Note

justagirl1, you need to provide feedback to each person who has posted trying to help you.

justagirl1

Have you activated your boundaries in a social situation perhaps or distancing yourself from a social situation or relationship?

That's intresting, thinking about the interpretation of "having a hangover", one of my friends who was supposed to meet us that evening for drinks didn't get our fb messages of where to meet due to poor reception, so never ended up coming. Which is never nice... thanks for your answer. :)