Oracle of the unicorns in an enchanted Realm of Magic and miracles .

Belinda2

I was looking at the oracles on Amazon and I saw this deck by Cordell's Brabbs
I know that there are a few oracle unicorn decks around how do they compared to this one? Or if you just have the Brabbs Deck how do you like it? Thank you I also wonder where I can see more of the card images.

HighPriestess

I have this deck and Doreen Virtue's Magical Unicorns deck. DV's deck is more for children, this deck is more "grown up". I've done some readings for people with it, and it's very good for questions related to spiritual matters, healing, and activism. It's pretty sweet and positive.

There's also a free meditation that you can download to go with the deck, and I had a very powerful experience when I didn't (I wasn't expecting to at all). Of the two decks I have, the Oracle of the Unicorns is definitely the better.

Here is a video that shows all the cards.

Belinda2

Thank you I will check them out

Miss Divine

Mine should arrive this week. I fell in love with the images and just knew I had to have it.

:)

Belinda2

Mine should arrive this week. I fell in love with the images and just knew I had to have it.

:)

Give us a heads up on how you like them once they arrive and you work with them thanks

Charlie Brown

I don't think it's fair to say that DV's unicorn deck is for children, but it is extremely positive and uplifting. I would hope that there's space for that in the world. Personally, I think it's a wonderful deck.

DaughterOfDanu

I have a copy coming in Wednesday too. Now there needs to be a lovely Unicorn Tarot to go with it!

Miss Divine

Give us a heads up on how you like them once they arrive and you work with them thanks

I missed this post earlier. They arrived and I am very happy with my purchase. They're absolutely stunning! And although the messages are positive, they are very helpful. I had the Magical Unicorns from DV years ago. My kids loved it, and I have to agree with HighPriestess this one is more grown up. I haven't done the meditation that you can download yet though. Have to be in the right mindset for that.. But it's been a very hectic week for me.

Belinda2

I am going to buy something on Amazon so I guess I will have to add this deckšŸ˜

Siavahda

I don't think it's fair to say that DV's unicorn deck is for children, but it is extremely positive and uplifting. I would hope that there's space for that in the world. Personally, I think it's a wonderful deck.

I have and adore this deck, but in fairness, I'm pretty sure it's stated explicitly in the guidebook that DV designed the deck for children/young people. I don't see that as a bad thing though - like I said, I love the deck very much!