Past Lives Spreads?

aeonx

I can't wait to try this spread out for myself, but it requires my full attention, so I have to find the right moment. :) Anyhow, I wish you good luck on yours!

~aeonx~

bec

past life spread

hi,
I have not tried it my self, but have gotten response from users saying this is a neat and very easy read spread

http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/homemades/kyriesummerSpread.htm

kyriesummer's own past life spread, setting up the then and now against eachother, which to me sounds very useful, making this reading on past lives in first place give some sense and use in your here life.

aeonx

bec: you've updated you site, I see. It looks really neat! Congrats (can't wait to see my spread there ;) ).

~aeonx~

starfish66

Thanks to Bec for posting her link. Oh my, all of those lovely spreads. I can't wait to try them out.

:TQS Starfish

tigerlily

Past Life Relationship Spread

This is a 20 card spread; you'll need two decks (that's not a problem for anyone here is it? LOL), one for the past life, one for the present life.

Separate each deck into Courts, Majors and Minors and shuffle each pile. Lay out the cards of the first deck:

Present Life:-----------------3--------------------

-------------------1-------------------2----------

-------------------4----5----6----7----8----------

------------------------9---------10--------------

Now lay out the cards as above with the second deck; this is your past life.

1: (Court Card) You (in this life/in the past life)
2: (Court Card) Your partner (in this/past life)
3: (Minor) The overall quality of your relationship
4-8: (Minors) depends on your intuition. The cards can be read as a timeline = the development of the relationship, or as "typical" situations/problems/characteristic themes of the relationship.
9: (Major): Your karmic lesson
10: (Major) Your partner's karmic lesson

Don't be surprised if the same cards turn up in the past and the present life ...

tigerlily

Oh yeah, I did that one once and it strongly suggested that I was a .... ah ... in the "love business" <g> :| and I never did that spread again after that LOL

starfish66

Lyncaea said:
Oh yeah, I did that one once and it strongly suggested that I was a .... ah ... in the "love business" <g> :| and I never did that spread again after that LOL

Oh my gosh - too funny! Not what your past life was, but I shouldn't have had a mouthful of coffee when reading your post!

Thanks for all of the great spreads about this topic. I am really intrigued and want to try some of the spreads today.

Question for those of you that use more than two decks in the same spread (I've yet to do this); does it matter what types of decks they are? Do you find that some of your decks don't get along?

:TQC Starfish

PurpleGoddess

Interesting!

in the love business? could've been a match-maker of the old days.

i've got so many spreads to play with...it's definitely going to build my intuition! my energy!

peace

tigerlily

A match-maker? Probably, after I retired <laughs hysterically>

Starfish: I let my intuition guide me - the decks change with the question, the spread, my mood, probably the phase of the moon <g> ... For the Past Live Relationship spread I used the Hudes Tarot for the present life and the Old English for the past life.