Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

zannamarie

I think I'll likely meet Sasquatch and his pal, the Loch Ness monster, before I ever encounter this mystery lover you all keep seeing for me. :laugh:
Loch Ness. Hmmm. There are mountains in Scotland. Maybe a hunky Highlander, kilt and all...
;)

.traveller. said:
house-book-bear
Stay put until you start feeling stronger... more bearish. Get your strength and your confidence back, and tap into your instincts.
Oh, dear. You had to pull the book. Guess I gotta finish the draft. Sigh. I'll probably have my strength back before I finish it.

.traveller. said:
Will I always be alone?
No, you will always have your cats. :p
And I should really only reply to one thread at a time because I just typed Six of Cats instead of Six of Cups on a different thread. :laugh:

Fish / Flowers / Clover
Looks like once you get yourself turned around that you're going to find your garden of delight and get lucky. Go T! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What good thing is coming up that I should forward to happening?

.traveller.

Loch Ness. Hmmm. There are mountains in Scotland. Maybe a hunky Highlander, kilt and all...
;)

Oh, dear. You had to pull the book. Guess I gotta finish the draft. Sigh. I'll probably have my strength back before I finish it.

No, you will always have your cats. :p
And I should really only reply to one thread at a time because I just typed Six of Cats instead of Six of Cups on a different thread. :laugh:

Fish / Flowers / Clover
Looks like once you get yourself turned around that you're going to find your garden of delight and get lucky. Go T! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What good thing is coming up that I should forward to happening?

Even the cat is ignoring me today... and I have yarn... what's up with that?!
I have a two cat limit, some of the other volunteers have as many as five... that's too close to a hoarding situation for my comfort. Besides, the vet bills alone would be astronomical.

clover-rider-bear

lots of luck for you, games of chance... bingo? :p Take some short day trips and explore, if you ordered anything, that should arrive... over all fortune will smile on you for a few days. Any "bears" you meet will be favorably disposed towards you.

~
My fortunes over the next two weeks?

zannamarie

I have a friend who fostered five kittens at one time (till they were old enough to be put up for adoption). She had them penned in one room of her house. She didn't have any cats at that time, just a golden retriever who was good with the kitties when she let them out of the room once in a while.

clover-rider-bear

lots of luck for you, games of chance... bingo? :p Take some short day trips and explore, if you ordered anything, that should arrive... over all fortune will smile on you for a few days. Any "bears" you meet will be favorably disposed towards you.
Looks like it's time to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket. :)

My fortunes over the next two weeks?
Rider - Moon - Birch/whip
Hidee-ho silver and away you go. If you decide to discipline yourself to a creative project/venture then you will receive some very good messages from afar. I feel your fate is in your hands and the more you focus on the goals you want then the more likely they will happen.
We're coming out of a full moon right now so the quarter moon on this card may mean this extends about 3 weeks for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What can I expect from my dentist next week?

.traveller.

I have a friend who fostered five kittens at one time (till they were old enough to be put up for adoption). She had them penned in one room of her house. She didn't have any cats at that time, just a golden retriever who was good with the kitties when she let them out of the room once in a while.

What can I expect from my dentist next week?

My problem would be that I wouldn't want to give them up. I get attached easily.

ring-fish-man

Perhaps a crown and antibiotics (the liquid kind maybe)... hopefully he won't break into maniacal laughter every time he turns on the drill. The ring makes me think of some kind of reinforcement. Since the scythe did not make an appearance, I don't think he'll have to yank anything or do a root canal. The fish may point to the $$.

~
Nevermind, if I forgot something important someone will say something. Since I'm told I have a closed mind now, there's no point in asking for guidance... so whatever you see.

zannamarie

Wasn't expecting any work to be done. Just going for advice on how to proceed with an issue, but I will find out on Monday. I will have to pay for the visit so $$ will be exchanged.

Nevermind, if I forgot something important someone will say something. Since I'm told I have a closed mind now, there's no point in asking for guidance... so whatever you see.
My internet connection dropped while you were changing this. Good thing I refreshed. :p

Lilies - Birch(whip) - Storks
The advice is not to beat yourself up about how others view your personal qualities because change is coming in your life and you're going to need that mental energy for bigger and better things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advice about the fastest way to reach my goals?

.traveller.

Wasn't expecting any work to be done. Just going for advice on how to proceed with an issue, but I will find out on Monday. I will have to pay for the visit so $$ will be exchanged.
You never know what they'll do once they get you in that chair! :p

zannamarie said:
Lilies - Birch(whip) - Storks
The advice is not to beat yourself up about how others view your personal qualities because change is coming in your life and you're going to need that mental energy for bigger and better things.
Yeah... I think the heat is making me grumpier than usual. I need a refrigerated office chair... that would be bliss right now.

zannamarie said:
Advice about the fastest way to reach my goals?

birds-fish-ring
Get financial advice from someone reputable, also take stock of what you have that is marketable and ready (or almost ready) to go and start pounding the pavement to get your work out there. Talk to people, find out what they want and give it to them (within reason).

~
general future, thnx

zannamarie

general future, thnx
Heart / Clouds / Birch (Whip)
Looks like it's time to shield your heart from any restrictions and just let it fly.
Makes it sound like you are the one limiting yourself from your happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's this mysterious T person (male) like?

.traveller.

Heart / Clouds / Birch (Whip)
Looks like it's time to shield your heart from any restrictions and just let it fly.
Makes it sound like you are the one limiting yourself from your happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's this mysterious T person (male) like?

I keep spending my energy on the wrong people. I need to find friends who appreciate what I have to offer. I am beginning to think I'm only truly happy when I am alone.

child-letter

young or high energy, mischievous, possibly shallow or likes to keep things "light", someone fun to hang with.

~
What would make me happy?

zannamarie

I keep spending my energy on the wrong people. I need to find friends who appreciate what I have to offer. I am beginning to think I'm only truly happy when I am alone.
You're in the best company when you're alone. I am when I'm alone. :D

.traveller. said:
What would make me happy?
Anchor / Clover
Grounding yourself somewhere where you feel lucky/happy/prosperous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I need to chain myself here to finish my book or will it happen by other means?

.traveller.

You're in the best company when you're alone. I am when I'm alone. :D

Anchor / Clover
Grounding yourself somewhere where you feel lucky/happy/prosperous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I need to chain myself here to finish my book or will it happen by other means?

I think that anchor points to finding work, I need stability to feel truly happy.

stars-lady-mice

If you don't write it, no one else will. You're worrying about it too much and that worry may be causing you ill effect in other areas. Just finish it, good or bad, just write.

~
What is in store for me this upcoming week?