The Darkness of Light Tarot

Tibor

Yeah.... if it wasn't for the female knights it would have been perfect. I still like all the other cards but I couldn't read with it for that reason :(

desertrat

Now available for preorder. It's actually under 40 USD, I am very pleased. :)

blue_fusion

I'll be getting this deck. The art is just. Wow. For some reason, it makes me think of a cross between Sergio Toppi's Tarot of the Origins and Ferenc Pinter's Tarot of the Imagination. I wish he'd have been more consistent with color saturation throughout the deck, but, well, that's such a minor thing for me, and he may have his reasons, which maybe I also kinda partly get (lol funny how I contradict myself). I love his take on the Star - I love how he gave the star a face. It's something I also try to insert in my art every now and then, since I think it balances things off more (from an artistic perspective) with the Moon and Sun cards.

chorphee

More than €20 for international + cutom fees +- €30... :D
I am afraid about the quality of the cardstock, afraid it could be like gamecraft quality.

gregory

Now available for preorder. It's actually under 40 USD, I am very pleased. :)

Huh ?

Purchase

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything!
Preorders will officially open on June 1, 2017...
...its almost time!

Today is June 2nd... How did you order ?

gregory

Thanks. Because when I hit purchase... :)

Citrin

More than €20 for international + cutom fees +- €30... :D
I am afraid about the quality of the cardstock, afraid it could be like gamecraft quality.

Yup! :( I'm gonna wait for people to start doing reviews and videos to know the quality. Some decks look so high quality but in reality it's a different story... (thinking about the one with the animal skulls on human bodies? Very hyped, but people say the card stock is a joke).