Little mad cows...

magpie9

I love this deck...the cows are Wonderful! And funny...very seriously funny! :D

Filipa

oww how sweet the little cows i love it!!

Skimo

May the Little Mad Cows bring joy and fun on the world!

Ok, I may be as crazy as them... ];o)

PathWalker

As a Taurus, I'm loving them. Thank you for the smiles :)

yirabeth

This is an awesome deck! I hope you find a buyer as soon as it's done, or barring that, decide to self publish -- I'd love to have this deck :)

~Yira

Curtis Penfold

Skimo said:
Isn't it strange to have this thought looking at cute little cows?

No, not at all. I think humor is a very good way of looking at spiritual ideas.

I like your justice. You could of course take Justice to the next step with your symbolism, showing how it nourishes us with milk, leads to a rebirth of sorts with the butterfly.

You know what I like the most about your wheel? How they're trying to stay on. There's a lot of times where I feel like I'm just trying to stay on.

nicky

The Wheel is hysterical !

pippi

These are so adorable Skimo! I love them! :heart: :)

AmethystEyes

:bugeyed: I love cows!!! I would love a cow deck! Are there other cow decks?
This one is soo cute :D

Skimo

For the pleasure of the young ones and the grown-ups, .... drumroll please...

Two more majors!

The Hanged One
Like Adam tied on the knowledge tree... like he did it himself to have more blood coming to his brain and improving this way his thinking skills...
I keep wanting to put the card upside down, it feels right this way, but my iphone isn't cooperative, he keeps turning the card on the screen... damn it!

And the nameless Arcana
Just forgot to put a title on flickr this time, realizing afterwards that it was the one without name ];o)
I wanted to give and Halloweeny feeling to the card with the pumpkin and the autumny tree. The night before the day of the Dead ones...
I have been inspired by the Death of Rats in the Discworld, here it's the Death of Cows, or maybe a cow in disguise, who knows?

Attachments

• 12 - Le Pendu.jpg
    12 - Le Pendu.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 13 - L'Arcane sans nom.jpg
    13 - L'Arcane sans nom.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 234